News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The Purple Sunset Enduro (2022-04-02)

Started by KyLiE, March 07, 2022, 07:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which car should we use for The Purple Sunset Enduro?

Chevrolet Corvette CERV III
4 (50%)
Ferrari F40
2 (25%)
Lamborghini Countach
0 (0%)
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R
0 (0%)
Porsche 911 Turbo
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: April 02, 2022, 02:00:34 PM

KyLiE

The Purple Sunset Enduro is named in honour of the last live race winner, Duplode.  The race is scheduled for Saturday the 2nd of April 2022 at 12:00 UTC.  Below are the corresponding times for those who participated in the last live race:

• Saturday 09:00 Buenos Aires
  • Saturday 09:00 São Paulo
  • Saturday 14:00 Amsterdam
  • Saturday 14:00 Budapest
  • Saturday 14:00 Rome
  • Saturday 22:00 Brisbane
The car and track will be revealed closer to the race day.  If you would like to participate, please confirm your attendance in this topic.  If you would like to participate but are unavailable at the scheduled time, please let me know so I can try to organise an alternate time.

Daniel3D

It's not possible to say in advanced if I can make it. But I would like to, and I will try.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

alanrotoi

Duplode

What an honour  :D (And I'll show up, of course!  ;))

Cas

I will be at work that day at that time, but that may be a good thing. Saturdays are usually quiet when I have to work and if it were a day off, I would have to wake up early, ha, ha. So count me in. During my working shift, I will be setting up my tasks to try to have some time at the race scheduled time. In case of any issues, I'll let you know, but I don't think there will be any :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

Added to my calendar, thank you for organising!

alanrotoi

KyLiE

Cas

OK, I'll be there. It will be a Saturday with no special scheduled activity at work, which tends to be quiet. I'll make sure to prepare the chat and forum in case anything would occur, so I can let you guys know, but it's almost sure I'll be able to make it on time.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

KyLiE

Quote from: alanrotoi on March 29, 2022, 01:50:51 PM
Is there any racing rule or just free?

Freestyle rules, however penalty time is not allowed.

Frieshansen

dreadnaut

Quote from: KyLiE on March 29, 2022, 06:20:15 PM
Freestyle rules, however penalty time is not allowed.
Oh, that'd be tricky to validate on a non-ending replay. Might be easier to ensure that the track does not have shortcuts with penalty worth taking.

alanrotoi

I'm so in! The last (maybe the only) live race I took part was the one Mingva organized back in October 2002 and I sucked :D I can't find the post about it, only the beginning of the idea and its rules in an ISA topic. http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=627.0

By the way, how many time we will have to race? Should we film the race? How it will be?

dreadnaut

Confirmed! I have an eye test at early in the morning, but I should have plenty of time to be ready :)