News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Cadillac Fleetwood HEARSE

Started by alanrotoi, March 19, 2022, 01:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I hope you like it. How would be its performance? A tunned version? As real as possible? Power Gear?
What about the roof? Should it be opened or closed like the picture?

Overdrijf

I love the coffin in the back.

I feel like it should have those little flags indicating it's in active use as well, but they might not come across in Stunts' resolution.

Ryoma

2022 Alan love making cars....

Expect that CTG want to do the same.

alanrotoi

Quote from: Overdrijf on March 19, 2022, 01:28:33 PM
I love the coffin in the back.

I feel like it should have those little flags indicating it's in active use as well, but they might not come across in Stunts' resolution.

What about some flowers? :D

alanrotoi

It's a work in progress :D What more should add/delete? How it should be the dashboard?

Ryoma

I think the dashboard would be closed to the police car.

Very nice job.

Cas

Ha, ha!  Really great!  Being able to see the coffin really adds a lot to it  ;D
Is the scale OK?  I have the impression that's it's a little bit smaller than it should, but maybe if I saw it by another car, I'd change my mind.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Quote from: Overdrijf on March 19, 2022, 11:47:12 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on March 19, 2022, 02:05:51 PM
What about some flowers? :D

Are those for Skid Vicious?

Hahaha that was made Stunts R Us by Alain!! But how who is Jon?

KyLiE

This is great!  I never would have thought to make a hearse for Stunts.  The coffin and the flowers in the back are really nice details.  Well done! :)

I think the performance should be as realistic as possible.  Making it unrealistic would break the immersion and make the overall experience less enjoyable.  Regarding the roof, I think it should be closed.  For the dashboard, I doubt there will be any material that you can use from existing games, so you may need to create it from scratch.

Ryoma

Quote from: KyLiE on March 20, 2022, 06:14:19 AMFor the dashboard, I doubt there will be any material that you can use from existing games, so you may need to create it from scratch.

I used this website to help to find material https://www.igcd.net/

alanrotoi

Guys I'm having trouble finding a dashboard of the Cadillac Fleetwood from 1990. Can you help me?

Daniel3D

I found several Cadillac Fleetwood from the late eighties for sale around here. Most with similar dashboard but terrible angles.
But I think that this 1988 one is very close. I hope you can work from it. Still not a very good picture.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

Daniel3D

good find Ryoma.
The top one is older, around the seventies I think.
The other two are from the eighties like the one I found.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)