News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The worst rule

Started by alanrotoi, July 16, 2003, 01:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

It is in Kalpen's...
The worst rule I've ever see: "ONLY REGISTERED pipsqueaks MAY TAKE PART IN THE 2003 CONTEST!" What is it? why?? what's the difference?

al il professore

i dont care i just want my photo to be on the legendary kalpen's pipsqueaks caf
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I like the track CTRACK 34 and after 20 minutes of driving i have 1:53,00.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

JTK

Hi Alan,

for this short three track contest registration is just to keep contact and to gahter all informations we need for the scoreboard and Hall Of fame and so on. Secondly it is used to make people see, that they really may not take part if they did not race the first track (which is already finished, I like it :-) )

We do nothing els with the information we get from you.

CU, JTK

al il professore

what? i will never see my photo on kalpen pipsqueaks caf??? :(
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

...just send the pic to me and I'll put it on the pipsqueak's Caf? after your first race.

:)

al il professore

COOL!!! I will be part of the stunts valhalla :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

i also want to have my photo put onto the kalpen site, so i'll also send my pic. :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km