News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

www.4dstunts.com.ar

Started by alanrotoi, July 16, 2003, 08:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

yes, in 2006. It will be opened with the reborn of La Cueva de los Clasicos.

Paleke

Che, Pato, te llegaron mis mp?
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"yes, in 2006. It will be opened with the reborn of La Cueva de los Clasicos.

I'll be there. ;)

alanrotoi

sip, ya les conteste a todos ^_^U

Paleke

Quote from: "alanrotoi"sip, ya les conteste a todos ^_^U
a qui?n(es)? porque si fue a m?, no me lleg? nada...
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "alanrotoi"yes, in 2006. It will be opened with the reborn of La Cueva de los Clasicos.

I'll be there. ;)
So will I ! :D

Chulk

I'll be there too, but this time I hope to win (2004 season I ended up 2nd and Dark Chaser was the winner)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

hahaha when i saw there used to be 50 and more pipsqueaks, i thought it's rotoi vs krys and dark chaser. now i keep this opinion. :D

alanrotoi

well, if you think my competition was full of ghosts, forget to race there. I don't need stupid battles and insults.

CTG

I want to race there and I'm glad to see we have an own class: existing European pipsqueaks.  :-D

Chulk

Don't you get tired of that bullshit? At least you should do some thinking and decide if I'm a ghost or not, because you say I am, then you say I'm not.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

al il professore

he invented 100% of the ghost pipsqueaks. ghost pipsqueak was invented to describe what CTG did the first: invent pipsqueaks. oh yes, he will reply haha mister myron, dont worry.

he will never stop being guilty of ghost creation.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Sneller Dan Ben was the first ghost, and Short Cutfinder was the second, then came CTG's.

Though of course you can count Horst Paul and Marool Cool as the very first ghosts :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Sorry Bonzai you are wrong.

Shortcutfinder was definatly not the 2nd ghost.
I don't remember the dates to well so I can't say if snelller dan ben was the first  :!:  :twisted: