News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

www.4dstunts.com.ar

Started by alanrotoi, July 16, 2003, 08:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "al il professore"haha mister myron

YOU are ayrton. Rotoi is innocent.  :-D

Usrin

I should tell you something shocking: CTG is a ghost. I know he appears on the Cemetery Hill of B?csa at midnight when there's a Full Moon (or sometimes at New Moon, like in this month). Before disappearing in the morning twilight he makes a good replay, and gives it to Varga Peti, who lives nearby, and likes sending stupid comments to the forums and producing shitty replays (for having something to post before getting the ghosts' replay).
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Sneller Dan Ben was the first ghost, and Short Cutfinder was the second, then came CTG's.

Though of course you can count Horst Paul and Marool Cool as the very first ghosts :D

I guess there were much more ghosts than we would think. I have a strong fear that it's so simple to run a ghost here, and there were so many pipsqueaks who we had no info about.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Why I think Alan will DQF me from 4DSL? Will you? :)

Usrin

Because CTG = Cax The Ghost.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"Because CTG = Cax The Ghost.

Too old joke. :P But Leo Ramone's was a lot worse: Crash Test Guy. :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Usrin"Because CTG = Cax The Ghost.

Too old joke. :P But Leo Ramone's was a lot worse: Crash Test Guy. :D
When looking for a team name (before choosing Damage Inc.) CrashTest Dummies was a suggestion I made if my memory is right. this was when my avatar was a crashtest dummy guy. :-D

Chulk

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
CrashTest Dummies

Nice name, why didn't you choose it?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

The "Aces High" part of our name was a tribute for the great team "Flying Dutchmen". Also is a song of Iron Maiden ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Chulk"
CrashTest Dummies

Nice name, why didn't you choose it?
/memories mode ON
CTG didn't like it. I suggested Damage Inc. and CrashTest Dummies and CTG prefered Damage Inc.
And "Damage Inc." was both a remembrance of our 2 previous teams for CTG and I : Unskilled Drivers for CTG, Orion for me.
Orion :arrow:  Metallica song :arrow: Damage Inc. is another Metallica song :arrow: "Damage" remembers Unskilled Drivers logo which was a wrecked indy.
/memories mode OFF

Chulk

Orion :arrow:  Metallica song

Yes, an excellent instrumental one!!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Chulk"Yes, an excellent instrumental one!!

We can agree on that! ;)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

What do you think about another 4dsl season? I'm thinking about an A4dsl "Advanced 4d/stunts League". Because 4dsl always was a beginners competition with very easy and fast tracks for indy. This time would be focus the pro racing.

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on June 26, 2009, 03:49:10 AM
What do you think about another 4dsl season? I'm thinking about an A4dsl "Advanced 4d/stunts League". Because 4dsl always was a beginners competition with very easy and fast tracks for indy. This time would be focus the pro racing.
Bring it on!

Mingva

Don't do it a competition fro pros. You had success with easy tracks and novice drivers. Is your site dead? Won't we see the same old design of it?