News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

www.4dstunts.com.ar

Started by alanrotoi, July 16, 2003, 08:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutix

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Sure? I received this result I didn't watch the replay. I'll change it.

Received from who?  :shock:  :lol:

alanrotoi

From... Stunts Oracle!
Did I tell you she's part of the staff of 4dsL? She does the official petes while I update the page. She's petting me right now :)

Ezekiel Kemboi

LOL it wasn't worthy to keep the power gear around the double corner... Fortunately it didn't cost me anything.
-Ezekiel Kemboi, alias Akoss Poo
Kalpen Champion 2003

visit http://alvilag.hu/akoss !

BonzaiJoe

Gee... and I thought that was your trick. I didn't use power gear there. Can we see your replay?
But we can't be quite sure.

Ezekiel Kemboi

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Gee... and I thought that was your trick. I didn't use power gear there. Can we see your replay?

It is downloadable from Rotoi's site.
-Ezekiel Kemboi, alias Akoss Poo
Kalpen Champion 2003

visit http://alvilag.hu/akoss !

alanrotoi

Liga de Stunts 2005 season probably won't be opened. It is because La cueva de los Cl?sicos (abandonware web) is closed and we doesn't know when it will be reopened. I need "la cueva" to advertise 4dsL without this advertising it won't have the same success as before. So the start will be delayed. Sorry.

Paleke

Shit! This week was terrible, first La Cueva, now you...
Well, you have your reasons and I respect that. I hope 4DSL will be back someday...
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

alanrotoi

Paleke

Perhaps you should put it in your web, just in case somebody is still waiting the begining of the competition...
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

alanrotoi

Seems Lucas wants to reopen the site so I'll do the same but I don't know when it will happen.

Paleke

Really?  :D  That's excellent news!!! When can I find you in MSN so we talk about it?

alanrotoi

It is hard to say I don't use msn in my work anymore, so you can find me at night. (if i'm not playing Lineage II ^_^).

BTW tonight I'll make the 1st of 3 quests to become a Dark Avenger, an expertised knight in revenge for the falled friends. I like it!!!!!

Paleke

OK, good luck with that!! :|

al il professore

that is why i dont see you never now :( i never see mingva now, we only send mails... the #stunts, no one goes there ever... i only see sometimes darkie, vago, CTG and zak on msn! I need to add some new pipsqueaks contacts.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

alan, do you plan a new season for 4dsl?