News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

www.4dstunts.com.ar

Started by alanrotoi, July 16, 2003, 08:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

This is my new site all-about stunts and COMPETITION!
You can visit to http://www.4dstunts.com.ar.
The site it's in spanish because its main focused is to the spanish parlant people from the different abandonware communities. It's a very amateur competition but there is a space for the stunts community itself!

The season stars the 1st of August and there will be a monthly track until the end of the year when the season is over. Then 5 tracks for the season 2003.

The site is under construction until 1st of August but you can take a look and download August track in "Circuito del Mes" (Month's circuit). Its name is "Melee".

Also you can visit the "Trucos" (tricks) section. If you'll find it very interesting ;)
I hope from this project to make bigger the stunts community and maybe catch some regular pipsqueaks. :)
Enjoy it and I hope see you there. Thank you!

PS: I almost forget it. The rules are: Porsche/March INDY - NO RULES!!!

al il professore

"en donde s?lo los corredores de Iberoam?rica gozar?n del privilegio del premio material."

>: >: >: !!! why??!!,!!?*$!!!

I want a material price!! i can see spain from my house!!!
LOOK!

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Don't worry, it may change ;)

alanrotoi

Very GOOD news!!! Second day of competition and I already have 7 new pipsqueaks! and one is from BOLIVIA!!! I can't believe it. I already see the counter and it says 466 visits.  :shock:  :shock:  :D

zaqrack

i never thought stunts is so alive there!
Try to attract  many-many pipsqueaks, and then they`ll join other comps too

alanrotoi

New country! Peru!!! and a new colombian pipsqueak. But I can see somebody else.... Skid Vicious raced too! :D

Seen this "preview" results about this site we would say that (maybe) one problem of the new pilots are the very good performance of some regular pipsqueaks.

al il professore

what?

"Seen this "preview" results about this site we would say that (maybe) one problem of the new pilots are the very good performance of some regular pipsqueaks."

Your english is pathetic some times... :D

you speak like a spanish cow. Take more than one breath when you try to do a sentence. Do small sentences, with no more than three words please... I understood that sentence as a declaration of war of argentina to peru. Am I right?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Here is the link to download the track:
http://www.lukaswebs.com/stunts/melee.zip

And here is the scoreboard:
http://www.lukaswebs.com/stunts/comp.htm

Send the replays to: webmaster@4dstunts.com.ar

I hope see you there ;)

alanrotoi

8th day and pipsqueak NUMBER 30 ALREADY SIGNED UP!!!! what are you waiting for??  :D

alanrotoi

41 pipsqueaks already inscripted and racing!!! I'll need help if it gets bigger!

It is a passion!!!!

alanrotoi

MELEE Statistics:

16 days of competition.
58 pipsqueaks signed up in the 1st track already ended.
14 different countries.
168 replays.

Second stage is already out: Booty until Aug 31th . I hope see you there ;)

Krys TOFF

Why do you start a competition when I go away for holidays ? :shock:
Damn ! :x
I couldn't join the melee... :(

alanrotoi

Now you can read  the site in portuguese or in english thank to online translators. It's not the same but at least they can understand something and it's to be close to enlish and portuguese speakers ;)

Krys TOFF

After Melee, after Booty, how will be called the 3rd track ?
Scabb, Phatt or Plunder ?
Or maybe Blood, Skull or Dinky ?
Or maybe Elaine, LeChuck or Guybrush ?
Or... or... or... Monkey ???

alanrotoi

Who knows? :D

BTW the site is down for unknown reasons  :?  :evil:  :x