News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

www.4dstunts.com.ar

Started by alanrotoi, July 16, 2003, 08:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Now it's fixed for unknown reasons after 2 days of site down for unknown reasons too.  :roll:

al il professore

this site? down?

it has the best competition on earth, with plenty of pipsqueaks you cant let this down during two days like that!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Welcome the pipsqueak number 100: Akos Poo!! And of course the pipsqueak #101 too: Subdeath from Spain.

Also there is a new logo and name: 4dsL Liga de Stunts (Stunts League). :D

al il professore

how many pct are quitters? i think 75%
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

yes but at least they try once. That's enough for me.

alanrotoi

I was active this night and it's veeery late!! There is a new logo-coat of arms for 4dsL!
And the design is still under construction now I need a bed....

Krys TOFF

Alan :
Why Hungary isn't in Countries scoreboard ? Akoss Poo raced this month.
And why France has 42 points only ?

Maybe you didn't updated this part... :roll:

alanrotoi

Actually I updated it but I didn't uploaded. Because I did the last update in two parts and the second wasn't uploaded. It's only Countries points and Phatt Scoreboard.

Krys TOFF

Well, Alan is quite lazy about updating his website for the moment...

About "Monkey gone to Heaven", I heard rumors about Pixies back together... I hope it will happen. :roll:

P.S. : you don't understand what I'm talking about ? Well, to be short, there was a rock band called The Pixies and one of their songs was "Monkey gone to Heaven". That's all folks.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Well, Alan is quite lazy about updating his website for the moment...

About "Monkey gone to Heaven", I heard rumors about Pixies back together... I hope it will happen. :roll:

P.S. : you don't understand what I'm talking about ? Well, to be short, there was a rock band called The Pixies and one of their songs was "Monkey gone to Heaven". That's all folks.

The Pixies was a important influence to bands like "Nirvana", "Weezer", "Bid? ou Balde?" and "Los Hermanos"...

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Leo Ramone""Nirvana"

ah, a band I know
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

alanrotoi

JULY 2004 - 2nd SEASON of 4dsl!!! Stay there!!

BTW I've never congratulated here the winner of the 1st season:
   Driver                Races          Points
1) Tsino      6   177
2) XSCrapy   4   89
3) Gutix      4   81

and in the world section the winners were:
1) Mingva      6   132
2) Krys Toff   5   126
3) Bonzai Joe   3   90

Congratulations to all of you! I hope you'll be here next month!!

Krys TOFF

Why do you always start your comp in July, when I'm away on holidays ?! :evil: