News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT249 - What the f*ck is that?

Started by CTG, April 10, 2022, 03:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Okay, this is the worst track of this season so far... Just as expected from Akoss Poo! ;D

Quote from: CTG on August 07, 2012, 12:58:53 PM
Typical "anti-CTGish" Poo creature, it reminds me a bit on an AkossStunts permanent track.

Quote from: CTG on December 02, 2013, 02:32:51 PM
Muhaha, somebody built an anti-CTG track. Expect no replays from me. (Congratulations to Yellow Fleas for the team championship title.)

Quote from: CTG on April 01, 2014, 10:11:59 PM
Pooish track, in the worst meaning: full of crappy combinations, useless aerial stunts, small corners. Might be a Corvette paradise for Gutix.

Quote from: CTG on February 02, 2019, 05:59:05 PM
Oh, those stupid small corners...  ::)

Quote from: CTG on January 10, 2021, 02:51:25 PM
Another Pooish crap creature from Mr(s) Móricz.

Why not Kazincwuhancika anyway?

Obligatory shit-throwing mode OFF  ;D

Quote from: CTG on January 10, 2021, 10:46:55 PM
Poo builds tracks for himself. That's a fact. :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It was not meant to be a funny type of track (I'm not intending to win the best track of the year contest this year), and the possibilities were quite limited this time.

I like the original cars + the Melange (maybe +the Skoda Felicia Kompressor, but we haven't been driving this track for long years). I want to race on my track, so I must try to build a track which will be driven with an original track. Two possibilities: a GTO power gear track or a P962 track (+percentage modification of course). I chose the latter one, but I had to be cautious: I had to avoid early powergear (which Afullo mentioned as quite technical, excluding the Countach possibility as well) and I then had to build a longer fast section (which Rotoi mentioned as Akossish) to avoid the opportunity for slower cars.

But I guess after this track, slower and non-original cars will have great chance of being the car of the month (though GTO power gear can also be close).
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

My recent idea: it could have been an interesting ISA/IRC track (less strict OWOOT rules, Indy).

917.47 km

Duplode

Quote from: Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister on April 11, 2022, 09:13:59 PM
My recent idea: it could have been an interesting ISA/IRC track (less strict OWOOT rules, Indy).

Having just tried a GAR lap with Indy, it does work well as an OWOOT track!

Ryoma

The only thing I saw it's that you castrated the Stratos....how it will win now with 12% for the future compétition.. what is the interest to ask me to include some of my car if it's to ridiculous me?

I am very angry about this seriously !!!!! I spent a lot of time on my cars, nobody care and finally in compétition, it's for being ridiculous .

And if you want original car.....we can't build track on sea so it's a non sense reasonment.

>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Ryoma on April 23, 2022, 07:19:44 AM
The only thing I saw it's that you castrated the Stratos....how it will win now with 12% for the future compétition.. what is the interest to ask me to include some of my car if it's to ridiculous me?

I am very angry about this seriously !!!!! I spent a lot of time on my cars, nobody care and finally in compétition, it's for being ridiculous .

And if you want original car.....we can't build track on sea so it's a non sense reasonment.

>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:(

You seem to be a bit impatient and self-biased.

The 10% negative bonus is only temporary, Stratos will get it back next month. Plus the additional growth ratio for not being used this month. Stratos time is close, maybe only a powergear Ferrari track can it take away from Stratos in May. Depends on the designer's desire.

So keep calm. Btw why didn't you book an early guest track this year? You could have designed a suitable track for Stratos, and you also could have adjusted the car bonuses for the track.

The original car designers had to do (at least) the same degree of work, didn't they? We respect your work, but we also respect the work of the original car designers.

917.47 km

Daniel3D

I agree. And I will say again. We need time to adjust to such a wealth of cars.
But I get you to. And besides trying to catalogue the cars and getting a tool to manage them.

I got an other idea because of your posts.
A competition form that wasn't possible until now.
A mix of zakstunts and race4kicks.

A series of races with for each race a set of cars (5 to 10, depending on availability) with similar performance.
That gives all cars a chance, and we get to know what they are capable of.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

alanrotoi

Will you manage that competition? I'm in!

Ryoma

Do as you want...personnaly, I'm more and more disapointed of everything here.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Ryoma on April 23, 2022, 07:07:50 PM
Do as you want...personnaly, I'm more and more disapointed of everything here.
I can't change that. I your happiness on this forum depends on what others think, then you have a problem.
You have to do it because you like it regardless of what others think.

I get little response on my two special editions. They have a few downloads but that's about it.
I am still very proud of what I made. And I will continue it. Because I like to do it.

I love your cars, I have most of them. Driven many of them to. I often pick a car I don't know because it's fun to get to know them.
And if CAS manages to get a new game engine working.
All cars will be included. They are made and part of stunts history and future.

So. Stay or leave. Make more cars or don't.
We will mis you if you go. And you are amazing when making cars.
But it must make YOU happy. Not us.
Edison once said,
---------
---------

Daniel3D

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 23, 2022, 06:42:59 PM
Will you manage that competition? I'm in!
I think that it will be fun. So I will definitely be a part of management.
But I am also very inexperienced in this.
And are (besides walking around with my phone) quite limited in time.
So if there are others interested in co managing.
I could  setup a summer special of a few races as tryout.
First will be a rally track with a lot of dirt roads (probably, maybe... just thought of that...)
Edison once said,
---------
---------

Ryoma

Stay happy with your Skoda Felicia Kompressor ....

I know that I will continue for myself without sharing anything.

And I want that in the future of zakstunts no car of mine will be present.... I trust you and it's the reason why I don't choose one of my car. You destroy this trust !!!

alanrotoi

Quote from: Ryoma on April 23, 2022, 09:38:53 PM

And I want that in the future of zakstunts no car of mine will be present.... I trust you and it's the reason why I don't choose one of my car. You destroy this trust !!!

I actually don't like Skoda but the point is we are only few people active in the community. It would be different if we are 80 active players. There would be more competitions and more participation. Today's population is about 0.3 pipsqueaks per custom car. One thing we could do is a big advertising campaign. I opened an Instagram account only for Stunts (@alanretrogames). Seems it's not enough. Maybe I should advertise better the competitions or post about custom cars.

Daniel3D

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 24, 2022, 12:02:22 AM
Quote from: Ryoma on April 23, 2022, 09:38:53 PM

It would be different if we are 80 active players. There would be more competitions and more participation. Today's population is about 0.3 pipsqueaks per custom car.
Many that are active in competition are not active on the forum (and some vice versa as well).
It is a small group. Most are unaware of how you feel. And it is a competition, you try your best wit the car best suited for the race. Next race everything is different. This competition was built on diversity in the competition but not built to accommodate 140 different cars.
That doesn't mean we don't appreciate them.
But I repeat myself here. You must do what makes you happy. I'd like it if you share it with the community. But nobody wants you to be unhappy here.
Edison once said,
---------
---------

dreadnaut

As others have pointed out, there are not that many people around here, and we have now more cars than pipsqueaks. And we should also remember that there can be too much of a good thing.

Say someone brings you a cake. It's delicious, you finish it in two days. Then they bring you two more, and you are grateful and excited! The new cakes are also great, and you are almost done with the second when you receive five more. And just as many the day after. You put a few in the fridge, you ask friends to help, but what are you going to do when the brilliant baker arrives with another ten cakes?

"I spent a lot of time on my cakes, I'm very angry about this! No more cakes for you, stay happy with your dry biscuits!"

Maybe people can't eat cakes that fast, and can't eat only cake. Assuming that they are disrespectful and have something against the baker is a bit... excessive, in my opinion.

As Daniel said, do whatever makes you happy, but don't expect others to go out of their way for your fulfillment.