News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ISA/IRC future

Started by Mingva, July 16, 2003, 08:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ISA/IRC future

Good comp. with constant pipsqueaks number
6 (54.5%)
Losing its value after summer break
1 (9.1%)
Mingva pissed, and comp. dies
3 (27.3%)
Big unpredictable changes after summer
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: July 16, 2003, 08:46:04 PM

Mingva

`
Let's predict ISA/IRC future this season.....

P.S. comp. = competition :D

al il professore

please vote mingva pissed and comp dies, then i will make this competition revive with better rules, better tracks, better comp.

VOTE ALAIN FOR PRESIDENT OF IRC.

or go on with mingva... the master of orion.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

`
Any comments about IRC future?

alanrotoi

I voted "good comp. constant number of pipsqueaks". I like this competition/rules and I don't see any reason to stop in dec 2003.

But it's true I pissed here and I don't know if I would race another season not because IRC, it is about all the stunts competitions.

Who were the other voters?

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

I chose 3rd :shock: I think we have too much competitions and because of it we're not producing good results (or it takes a lot of time). Then appears fatigue, lack of motivation and etc.

Next season I'll devote all my time for one competition. Let's have only one big competition with Stunts rules (it means: NO RULES).

BonzaiJoe

A very good idea... but I can assure after a while some people will complain that it's all just about shortcut finding :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i think its already possible to concentrate on one competition... chose the main competition at zakstunts and you will fight the best stunts drivers in the world.

but not everyone can win if there is only one competition, so its better ten competitions than only one.

I think lots of people dont understand that the more competition come, the more pipsqueaks come. if there was only zakstunts, there would still be only 15 pipsqueaks on it.

NOW WE HAVE FOUNDED AN INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE OF COMPETITIONS:

SC FSC ZSC ACT IRC STLOL 4DSL WRC IMSA CTK CZKST HOTU STPOP

with more than one hundred active pipsqueaks!

think about how boring a world it would be if we only imagined the world like we thought it was... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Mingva"I chose 3rd :shock: I think we have too much competitions and because of it we're not producing good results (or it takes a lot of time). Then appears fatigue, lack of motivation and etc.

Next season I'll devote all my time for one competition. Let's have only one big competition with Stunts rules (it means: NO RULES).

Very good idea - and let it be the Primary Competition at ZakStunts. And the Secondary Competition: a season with all 11 cars.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

ZakStunts 2004 plans forum topic opening soon...

JTK

I agree to Alain. More contests make the Stunts world more colourful. I'll start a new short contest again next year, I love contest hosting. Anyone may decide where to race and which contest is his personal favorite. I'll definitely race Zak's contest as a matter of friendship and tradition but I also consider to enter another small one where I maybe get the chance to be one of the best pipsqueaks.

al il professore

i love u...

but if you enter a small competition to be the best, you will be the rival for orion... to all pipsqueaks, find all active competitions (updated everymonth once...) at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pere.hendaye/stuntsrus/links.htm

JTK

Was it the first time anyone agreed to you?  :wink:

CTG

Continue IRC! It is almost the strongest comp with Tsino, Alain, Alan and Akoss. I think it has a great future!

To the others saying there's too much competitions: USC won't exist in 2004, unless insist on my competition.

al il professore

"Was it the first time anyone agreed to you? ;)"

yes... since a long time.

Alain, the agonist :)

http://www.agonist.org/

but for real Alain is a...