News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Where is....?

Started by alanrotoi, October 28, 2002, 12:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I miss them. :cry:  They were rivals of me. Argammon is the only driver who were never beaten by me in this competition. I would like to see him on the scoreboard (in November). And Bismarck, too.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

pArAnO

BonzaiJoe

Bismarck. He found another racing game. Sob  :cry:
And now we're at it: Where is Fdzierva? Where is Pershing II? :D Where is Judge Greg? Where is TrX? Where is Argammon? (R.I.P) Where is Sylvain Chabert? Where is Idiot? Where is Ravager? Where is D@rio?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"Where's Damon Hill?    (by Mr Palik- 1997 Hungaroring)

:D

We should hire Mr. Palik once to comment one of our competitions. It'd be great fun. :)))

zaqrack

I still know nothing about Bismarck, but Argammon just found me through ICQ, we chatted a bit, he is busy with the university, but he maybe returns soon. Can't wait!!!

Zak

BonzaiJoe

Okay, but don't tell him about the new forum ;)

al il professore

argammon would be back? sensation
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Okay, but don't tell him about the new forum ;)

One of the best quotes in this forum!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

The newest registered user is BISMARCK. Done with that crappy realistic race game Otto?

Bismarck

:D I will never have enough of it.
Just want to use the Forum.

I went to XP, so i have no sound at Stunts at the moment.
I played it today, first time since a loooong period of abstinence.
I feel like a man, who has lost his legs and has to learn how to go with prosthesis when i drive ZCT19.  :wink:

But i feel there is still a little spark of Stunts-Motivation, but its not enough to play at a high level and i dont want to sent in a ridiculous 2:40:xx.

I have watched the development of the rules.
Positive: the Bonus-Point-Competition for longest leading.
Negative: Advanced Replay Handling

So while my Online Fees explodes every month, because of the GGG (=God-Given-Game)   :twisted:
i will just watch all of you and when the right time is coming i will reenter the championship, stronger than ever and as beautiful as i ever was.
If there were Bonus-Points for just looking good, i would lead the scoreboard with at least 200 points in front of the second one.  :P

So good racing to you , until ...  :?:

Bismarck

Just to raise your attention ( and to get a higher number of posts because i am not a Newbie)

My first post was 11.11.2002 at 11.11 pm  :D

alanrotoi

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

...Gutix?
...Ayrton?
...Alain?
...Mingva?
...Paradisio?
...Argammon?
...Mark L. Rivers?
...Dark Chaser?
...Vamologocomisso?
...Eddie Brother?
...Cordi MontSerrat?
...Mislav?
...Leo Ramone?
...Sergio Baro?
...Paleke?
...Dark Lady?

Do you think some of them is still on the forum via another nickname? Do you know something about them? I'm really curious! Why have they disappeared? Eagerly waiting for your answer.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

Eddie Brother had a son two months ago.