News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Where is....?

Started by alanrotoi, October 28, 2002, 12:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on October 05, 2013, 11:07:47 PM
...Leo Ramone? ---> erm... Zak told us something about him, but I don't remember
Leonardo Bonassoli on Facebook seems to have gained weight and enjoying beer (there must be a correlation)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: zaqrack on October 07, 2013, 07:07:11 AM
Quote from: CTG on October 05, 2013, 11:07:47 PM
...Leo Ramone? ---> erm... Zak told us something about him, but I don't remember
Leonardo Bonassoli on Facebook seems to have gained weight and enjoying beer (there must be a correlation)

But he still totally looks like the Leo Ramone we love!
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I wonder where are the Czech guys from Maniac Terror Team: THORGAL and Kert Rift.
Also the enigmatic Guga and Nigno and their spectral team "(H)-Lonausu". And many many other strange pipsqueaks from 2003-2004.

alanrotoi

About the Czech guys, are they from the stunts page I found back those days?

alanrotoi

and who's turbo jack from looping warriors? was a friend of you?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 10, 2013, 05:05:28 PM
and who's turbo jack from looping warriors? was a friend of you?

He was a Hungarian guy who wanted to be in our team. He joined in summer, so I was the one who managed the team, the web site, the championship, so he sent his mails to me. I don't know anything else about him. I can't remember his real name. I may still have his mails in my Poostunts mailbox.

CTG listed all of his ghosts, and he hasn't mentioned him; so I consider him as a real driver and a Hungarian Stunts fan. It's a pity we didn't have more of them.

I also don't know very much about Fernando Brito, our ex-teammate from Brazil, who abandoned racing after getting married. However, he was a talented driver who invented a trick for us on ZCT 29. He was accepted for our team by Usrin.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

I'm sure there are a lot more out there, but it is a big step the list we have now.

How many ghost were adjudge to me?
- Ayrton
- Gutix
- Chulk
- Aburaf70
- Tsino
- Dark Chaser?

Were there more?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 10, 2013, 04:31:40 PM
I wonder where are the Czech guys from Maniac Terror Team: THORGAL and Kert Rift.
Also the enigmatic Guga and Nigno and their spectral team "(H)-Lonausu". And many many other strange pipsqueaks from 2003-2004.

I think that was the era when most of the people got in connection to the Internet. And by discovering that there's an online competition of their old favourite game, they joined... but left soon by seeing our results. That is my theory, and that's why I consider 2003-04(?-05) appearances normal.

Later the novelty effect must have gone, so becoming an online Stunts addict sounds more suspicious. I was a son of an average Hungarian family, I loved Stunts, and I managed to find an online Stunts competition in 2000, ZakStunts in 2002. It's strange that real addicts found the site only yeeeeears later.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

I don't know when a I joined the community it was your teammate :D

BTW he left me a message once, I have it somewhere. He's from Córdoba if I'm right.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I said from the begining I changed my nick to Stunts Oracle for zakstunts 2004 :D

alanrotoi

alanrotoi