News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One new rules

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 29, 2002, 02:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

What do you think about it? :?:
Definitely it will be more interesting! :!:
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

zaqrack

sure it'll be better (that's why we'll use the same pointsystem they use :)), but it'll never reach the excitement of the WRC.

And my dream came true...

Cloin & Citroen together...  8)

Two qualifying sessions, one lap in a session... excellent! Maybe Schumacher will win the most of the quaifying sessions, but he is also able to make a mistake. More chance for the Williamses, more chance for smaller teams... more exciting race.
A little bit random starting order because of only 2 laps completed earlier --->>> more overtakings.
8th pilot also gets a point --->>> more chance for smaller teams. They usually earn money after the points. Alex Yoong can be 8th if there are a lots of drivers had DNF result. 10 points for Schumi 8 for Williamses/Barrichello --->>> no 70 point distance between 1st and 2nd at the end of the year.
So maybe more exciting racing will come, but Ferrari will stay on top. Because they have the best driver and the best car. They deserve it.

513.59 km

CTG

Unfortunately Yoong leaves F1. He will continue in the CART series...  :?

Damn it!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
He was my favourite after Schumi! :lol:

513.59 km

CTG

Well, my favorite was Tarso Marques...  :twisted:

CTG

Nobody is interested in IRL topic...  :(

alanrotoi

Since Fangio and Reutemann don't race anymore, the F1 isn't very important to me :D

CTG

New rules are too extreme for me. How can teams do that changings on their cars if there's only one month and championship starts?  :?

al il professore

alain prost... le professeur.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

`
ouch, hungarian in F1 :shock: It's Zsolt Baumgartner with Jordan.

zaqrack

well its a big surprise, I dont think he is too talented, but lets hope he'll do his best,

But the Renaults rock. As always :)

Congratulations to Zsolt.

Why is Michael so shit???!!!

Renaults rock!!!!! I like them, and we also have a Renault...

but where are the f1 tippers?

513.59 km

BonzaiJoe

I got the dazzling amount of 22 points in this race :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Shoegazing Leo

How are CAP after the Fernando Alonso's victory????

A hungarian in f-1!!!! Cool... I don't see the race because i'm was out of civilization... Who get out? Ralph Firman?

Terrible crash of Rubens Barrichello... I remembered the Senna's crash and the Barrichello "with Jordan Hart 1994" crash, both in San Marino '94... (Barrichello friday [broked arm] , Roland Ratzemberg saturday [death] and Senna sunday [death])