News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

GTO

Started by zaqrack, October 30, 2002, 06:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Awaiting your comments on track GTO...

CTG

Not so bad but I could enjoy it enough. Terrain is almost excellent so its 4 pts.

CTG

Nothing interesting and I hate Ferrari GTO  :twisted:  2 points!

BonzaiJoe

This track would be a sure winner if the competition was "most annoying track". It's extremely confusing and much too long, which gives it an awful competition compatibility. Apart from that, it's boring, and even more boring with the GTO than with the Indy. It get's a 1, but it would be good as a joke...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

ow a new track. I am going to rotoi it...

oops... sorry... I rotoied....

reum... I mean, I am rotoiing... aArrgh! I was Rotoied!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

This track was made for competitions or just for joke? I couldn't finish it because I didn't find correct road :x

Advantages: nice scenery;
Disadvantages: annoying, confusing, a little long, etc.

There's my vote:
Fun and Interest - 1 from 3
Length and Layout - 1 from 3
Terrain and Scenery - 2.5 from 3

So, my overal vote for GTO is 2

Krys TOFF

Well, if you like ZCT19, you'll like this one too.
If not, you won't. That's for sure.
Maybe this one inspired Zak for Z19 ??

Divided roads make track annoying if you don't study the track on top view before, but i like divided roads. More challenging than a simple track.

Scenery is good but the track is too long for GTO : more than 2 minutes.
This track is better with IMSA cars. Not appropriate for indy.
But i think it's good someone finally realised that Zak's comp is designed for "slow" cars, not indy.

My overall note is 4. Because i really like annoying divided roads and the "find the correct way out" spirit.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Good design but a long and boring track, especially with the GTO. That means 3 (a weak 3).
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

a 3 without a GTO....

Argammon

- overloaded with terrain objects ( I hate that)
-to long for a contest
-a bit chaotic
my rating

CTG

If you build a track, use your fantasy and try it before you send to a track competition. I think the designer forgot both of that... 1 POINT!!!  :!:  :!:  :!:

CTG

Agree with CTG but I liked it a bit... 2 points

Usrin

I agree with Argammon: it's nothing but a big chaos. But I know it needed much work.

My vote is 2.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

Well, it's a complete chaos, so I cant enjoy it, the design is also messed up because of the extra roads. +point for designed for GTO, but it's still a 2. :(

al il professore

its one... sorry for the designer, Bonzai joe
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.