News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quiet Days?

Started by Shoegazing Leo, July 23, 2003, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

I sended a replay last week and the replay aren't in the scoreboard...
The scoreboard is stopped....
Is this quiet days?

Mingva

`
No, it's just summer holidays :P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

where is zak?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

But last summer wasn't like this. It was more "hot", remember the plus tracks?

zaqrack

hey, gimme some rest! :)

I wanted to update before I left but I was in a fight with my girl, because she already wanted to travel, so I decided it's better to skip the update. But now here you are :)

alanrotoi

I really like your avatar  :)

satanz@work

I liked the waiting, I like the summer, otherwise it would have been astonishing to overtake anyone ;)

Quote from: "alanrotoi"But last summer wasn't like this. It was more "hot", remember the plus tracks?

Yes I remember. ZCT 15 and 16 was hotter. We didn't really care about plus tracks, it was only Orion's debute, they fighted on that tracks. For example can you remember any track which was won by Mingva apart from ZCTP2?

629.09 km

al il professore

Yes! its the same with "akoss poo". Can you remember a track where he won except the secondary competitions?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I was away last summer. Damn. And this summer. Crap. But Alain and I had a very "hot" fight last September. Those were the days... but I still think he's an idiot.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

we sure be all the idiot of somebody, someday :!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alain

how many times did i beat mingva?
how many 2nd and 3rd places i have.... and mingva?

shit...

skid orion...

629.09 km

al il professore

another victory for orion against akoss in ctk2003a :)

Winner was Bonzai Joe, if I remember well...

629.09 km