News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quiet Days?

Started by Shoegazing Leo, July 23, 2003, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Alain said:
Quoteanother victory against akoss in ctk2003a
...what means Alain was better than Akoss (even if he didn't win) :P Buy a bit better dictionary, Akoss :wink:

P.S. Yahoooo, Akoss is under Alain's feet :lol:

alanrotoi

That feeling is an own goal mings!

al il professore

mingva has to be happy,because on this race, i beat akoss, and could beat bonzai easily because he sent a weak time.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

You'd like to think so wouldn't you? :D. Fact is you were slower than me even though you found a shortcut and I didn't... worthy of an amateur.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argy

I took the same way Alain took,or to be precise he took the same way I took and I am even slower,if he is and amateur what am I :)

BonzaiJoe

Not worthy of an amateur? :D - well, no, Alain isn't an amateur, but compared to his own thoughts about his performance, it was amateurish...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i have no reason to take care of what you invent about others performances, that you definetly cant understand when they touch the skies while you are eating your rotten porridge, in your pig house...

my replay was divine, its worth a place in the replays Hall of fame. The slowest lap is saved by the beautiful replay it makes.

argammon and my results were exceptional, due to the number of minutes we played for it.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

al il professore

it concerns me? or mingva?

Krys TOFF

Leo said :
QuoteMy MANUAL replay, dammit!

That's the end of another Mr Auto-transmission.
He finally got an adult, using manual gears.
But there's still Warner Bros. :wink: