News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Wishlist & Application

Started by zaqrack, October 30, 2002, 11:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

If it looks now that you won't qualify to the Pro League, but you would like to start the season there (I'm sure there'll be some vacancies (I'm not sure that Argammon, Pershing II, Bismarck will start or not)), then write your request here.
And also it looks that you'll qualify, please confirm here that you do want or don't want to start in the pro league

Now it looks that pro league will consist of the top 10 pipsqueaks, but it can change anytime to 12, if I see that there's enough demand for it (very unlikely, because I'll rather make it smaller than the actual demand, than bigger.).

And don't forget:
Pointsystem is the same as F1-2003 system: 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1-0-0
if you get 0 points (if you send no rpl, then you get 0!) then you're relegated to the amateur, and 2 winners from the amateur are coming to the pro. You WON'T lose anything, when changing to the pro from the amateur, but read it in the 2003 rules faq, and if spomething is unclear, ask.

thanx.
Zak

[/b]

Bonzai Joe

I want to start in the pro league :D
By the way - what about that idea with not counting the two worst races? Anyone can have a month away or enter in March or anything, and then it would be quite cool. But I could be wrong.

Mingva

I want to be in Pro league too :roll:

btw, in pro and amateur leagues will be the same track and cars? Or will differ a little?

alanrotoi

I think is allright that if you don't race in the pro league one month you go straight to the amateur. Because there are more people who would like to race there and you will keeping his space without driving. That would be very unfair. You sound like a politician... If you want to be a permanent Pro, race and fight your place.

CTG

Perharps I will also join pro league if its possible. In spite of the fact that I would be the worst driver there I say that Alan is in right. I will fight for staying in Pro league so I expect that from the others too.  :!:  :!:  :!:

zaqrack

Of course only 10 best races count in the pro, and if you miss a month, you're in the amateur.

But pleeeease don't forget that if you change your league, all your previous times change, and so all the other pipsqueak's points change.

al il professore

i will be in the pro league. I'm too good for amateur racing.

bonzai's idea would have appeared even dumbish if:

1-he had said it with a drunken voice

2-i wasnt as a slayer as him

3-i wasnt as lazy as he is

4-there was so much pipsqueaks that we needed to split their number in too, because i dont like this pro competition idea.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Bonzai's idea is my idea - I asked Zak about that in April 2002. So I agree with Bonzai.
Of course I want to start in the pro league.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Just want to state that I quite obviously never said a word about not being relegated to amateur if you miss a month. I was just trying to point out that I think it's a fair system if the points you get in your two worst months don't count.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I still agree with Bonzai...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

read my lips: i agree with bonzai
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

To Bonzai, Akoss and Alain:
" it's a fair system if the points you get in your two worst months don't count."

why :?:

al il professore

with the dimension of the community, we can change something:

five pro pipsqueaks and the last two go to normal league.

very very funnier i think. because with ten places there is plenty of room for all the best that are only two every month. three others fight to be on the podium.

zaqrack

yeah, and then the same problem again, that newcomers have absolutely no chance to promote to pro.

It has to be hard for the pros, but it must give chance for beginners too.
That's why I didn't say a number, and it'll be decided in late december. ;)

Zak

alanrotoi

Yes Zak, and don't forget that. Give a space to the beginners too.

It makes me very angry when I hear Pro pipsqueaks want to take more possibilities than beginners. And they know is unfair!

Do you want to be "pasted" in pro league? So race!! And if you or me (because I want to be in pro league too) don't race a month or don't have a good race, you WILL relegated to amateur.... again? YOU WILL RELEGATED!!!

Thanks god here is a neutral coordinator. Zak, you have all my support to make the contest egalitarian for ALL.

Do you know why it makes me angry? Because who says this things are intelligent people, and know it would be a little unfair for the beginners. And they write their posts with this face: :roll: , but the real intention is this: :twisted: