News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I am the best

Started by Bonzai Joe, January 27, 2002, 02:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonzai Joe

Hmm, I am leading at 4 out of 6 tracks. 5 any minute. Am I really that good?  

roywiegerinck

If you're so good ;

how come you're not on place 1, 2 or 3 this month  

Bonzai Joe

Like you might have noticed, I am clearly the best among those people who do not like to use those fancy short-cuts. Otto and I prefer to just drive on the road, and do it fast. Of course if I wanted to, I could use that short-cut and drive a 50 second time, but I feel sorry for you, so I will spare you my wrath this month, count yourself veeery lucky my friends. Of course, every man must learn that it is indeed a deed to savour that which is PERMANENT, and not disappears when the month is over. Therefore I have decided to flaunt my indescribable talent at the permanent competition, just to show my complete superiority to mere shortcut finders.

That's all  

roywiegerinck

Hmmm, maybe your English is better than your driving ;)

Well , if you really think you're so great, check out

www.wmcs.cjb.net for a whole new comp.

(I also explained it in the General section.)

greetz,

Roy

Bonzai Joe

I'm looking forward to that. You can count me in. I only hope there will be enough drivers for a league...

If you will allow me to deliver a slight piece of criticism, I think it is quite weird to have preliminary round that only eliminates 4 of 24 drivers... It seems a waste of time. But apart from that, it looks good, and I'm looking forward to only being beaten by you in the final. It shall be interesting if we should be so lucky as to see the CAP, Fdzierva, Mark Nailwood gang battle the Roy Wiegerinck, Bismarck, Argammon gang, and also to have outsiders like me, Zak and Ben. I hope they all join!

roywiegerinck

Yes, maybe your right, but  maybe I need the bonusround to get a good number of pipsqueaks for the League.

We'll see how that ends.....

I hope enough pipsqueaks will join too.

I'm not sure if i'll will enter, because I think i'll make the tracks.

Or maybe, I'll let someone else make the track or take a dive in the in Archive of "Ever-Made" tracks.

I think the battles, will be great too.

I hope some of the "Kalpen-pipsqueaks" will join too.

Argammon

Are you serious Bonzai?

'mere short cut finders'

May I remind you that your 54.xx on the default track ONLY was possible bc you used a shortcut???

I am still 7 seconds faster but that's life I guess  

And you don't drive a 5x,xx time on the monthly track because you did not even find ONE of the tricks I have found which is kinda sad bc I finally found 3 ways allowing you a time under 1 min.

Unfortunatly it looks like I have no time to race anymore  this month so it will go to Roy or Bismarck  

Bonzai Joe

I kind of thought that even a 2-year old blind kid from Greenland would know that I wasn't serious by just reading a few words from that message.

Argammon

You were pretty serious about the shortcut issue before.

And no,you sounded like a 4 year old crying bc someone took away his candy stick. Sorry

Anyways as Bernie mentioned:

1)Let me remind you the gas pedal is on the right

and

2)Even Skids is a lot faster than you  

Bonzai Joe

Well well well, I will be VERY careful not to use irony here again.

And by the way, you might want to make a real time for Skid instead of that fake thing. It takes points away from some of the drivers and Skid can't even go that fast with a tuned Indy.

Argammon

Zak said that the 'normal' opponent times aren't competative enough so I decided to give them the Jaguar and make the track easier for them so they can finish.

I did not make it shorter but took the parts out which obviously slow opponents down and replaced them with roads...

roywiegerinck

yes of course you have no time to improve your time, and ofcourse I'm spending too much time on Stunts....

From now I don't believe a word you say !!  

DukeBismarck

Just to correct you this WILL be a dramatic battle this year.

It's amazing, how many resemblances there are in the January-Replays.  

alanrotoi

Definitively, it will be...

al il professore

just to remind this topic to u... and how are egotics the superdupers... never forget to play humbly
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.