News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

formula 1 has arrived, ?who is your favorite?

Started by juank 23, March 01, 2002, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juank 23

the formula 1 championship has arrived, if all of you are fans of the cars racing, i think that all follow the f1, as a fan of the autoracing, i want to say that JUAN PABLO MONTOYA is going to  be the next World champion, is not a matter that he is colombian like me, but all the world is trusting him to beat mike and his ferrari, i hope all of you learn something from him , he  is a real driver jejeje

Anonymous

Yeah, it?s back!!!  

I hope David Coulthard or one of the BMW-Williams drivers will be the champion, but the Ferraris seem to be too strong. Just look at the result of the first training: The Ferraris are 1 and a half seconds faster than the rest of the world! That?s a lot...  

roywiegerinck

Formula 1 Rulez too !~!

Too bad Jos Verstappen may not race : STUPID ARROWS !

The ferraries are too good I think, but Montoya also is a very good driver !

Lets see what Toyata can do.

about the closed tracks, I'll be there soon, I haven't had enough time to drive there  

greetz,

a formula 1 and stunts fan  

Bonzai Joe

I hope Toyota wins, since Toyota is my favorite car brand   I don't think they are going to win though, and of the top teams, I cheer on McLaren. But it will be hard to beat Ferrari.

About the closed tracks: You all better get working on it  

zaqrack

Renault forever, they`ll win everything.  )))

Anybody but Schumacher should do it.  

Btw. I prefer the WRC much more than F1.

Zak

CTG

Have a look at F1 Championship! Nobody can beat the King!  

But he's not better then Prof. Prost.  

Anonymous

maybe he isn't better than Prost, but he is of course not better than the Formula 1-god Ayrton Senna. He was the best!

CTG

Have you seen the Austrian GP today? It was disgusting! Ferrari was my favorite team before this weekend, but now...    Poor Barrichello! Why doesn't he change a team? He is better and better every week but he's not allowed to win...   It's a very strange situation. I like Schumi and Barrichello, but I hate Ferrari. Who is blame for this decision?

DukeBismarck

I agree, but on the other side Barrichello signed a contract, where exactly this situation is described.

I prefer the Williams-BMW situation, free drive for both drivers. But every team has it's own philosophy. But i think ferrari one's is crap. I think they will change it, because Schumi can win the title without those points. But if Schumi get's injured ferrari has a problem, because Barrichello is far away from the top of the scoreboard.

I think if the formula one doesn't change their behavior they will lose many fans.

By the way I hate the kind of TV-representation of F1 in Germany beecause RTL sucks. I hope anytime that EUROSPORT will get's F1 back, like in the early 90's. Great comments and great pictures.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It was the Ferrari's decision. (the factory's)

You can't blame Schumi. But Barrichello was the best this weekend. He should have won. Ferrari was ridiculous this time.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Anonymous

It?s getting more and more boring. Things like traction control and all this electronical stuff shouldn?t be allowed. In a few years a monkey will be able to drive a f1-car. It?s really disgusting how boring it got. About Ferrari: I like the team, but I hate their philosophy. Barrichello was the best and the Austrian fans honoured him by shouting "Barrichello, Barrichello" and a big applause.  

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

All electronic stupidities should be disallowed. With them the car and the engine is more influental than the driver's skills. With manual transmission, without a 80 kph button, without a starting machine etc. the better drivers (Villeneuve, Fisichella) would finish upper, weak drivers like Coulthard would finish lower. The races would be more exciting. The scenery wouldn't be the following: ahead the two red flying machines, then the two Williamses, and after them Renaults, maybe McLarens and Saubers. With a real driving Schumacher would stay on the top, but behind him, the race would e very open.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Do you remember Tuero? The young argentinian in F1? He was student in my secondary school.

Yes this is not very interesting, but it had desire to tell it  

al il professore

i definetly regret that a post called Formula one mon amour didn't appear to my consciousness before. YES we are all F1 maniacs of course!!!

And My favorite pipsqueak was always Alain Prost, i remember estoril 93 like it was yesterday... and i miss Ayrton so much.

Roaring motors.. that's all we need. I disagree with pershing II when u say that a monkey should be able to drive a f1 because:

1- An ape has four hands OOH OOH

2- The cars are supercomputers a monkey cannot handle now... the story of the sunday afternoon driver that stalls (caler en fran?ais)  before the race start.

3- none of us wouldn't be able to make faster times than the worse f1 driver.

for the best drivers see here:

Fangio fue argentino, Alain prost est fran?ais, Senna fue brasileiro and schumi ist deutch.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG