News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Bismarck ( 1

Started by Bonzai Joe, March 09, 2002, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonzai Joe

DukeBismarck

Oh dear, Oh dear

a deer drinks beer

so all of you should have some fear.

So let's see us at the end of the month. I think it was engrossing enough for this month.

Bonzai Joe

I don't understand your words. What I do understand is your time, and I will never beat it  

DukeBismarck

That's ok for me.

It was just a try of poetry to bring a bit more culture into this forum.   Edited by: DukeBismarck   at: 3/10/02 2:23:29 pm

Anonymous

Hey Bismarck,

maybe you should give your team-mate some lessons in culture? It wouldn?t be bad!  

Argammon

Hey Bismarck,

maybe you should give your team-mate some lessons in culture? It wouldn?t be bad!

Culture has to do with understanding of other opinions even if you don't agree with it.

I've the feeling this place is like the major political parties in every country.

They use to disagree to everything the opposing party proposes not caring if it is good or not.

Basically they just disagree because the opposing party proposed it  

FredMercy

What?  Culture has nothing to do with political parties, or opinions!  Where did that come from?

FredMerc

Argammon

The political party thingy hadn't much to do with the culture discussion.It was a side note

Bonzai Joe

A side note worthy of George Bush.

Let's all agree with Argammon, because if we don't, we don't understand what he's saying, we don't even try, and we're just disagreeing because he proposed it. On the other hand, Argammon never disagrees with any of us does he? Well, if he does, he surely does it in "the right way", so let's try and learn something from that.

Argammon

It's ok we should get back to racing..............

I'm not making the rules anyways so there's nothing to worry about  

Happy racing

-Arg

Anonymous

That?s an appeal to all drivers!!!

Take up your starting positions,   ?cause THE RACE will begin in a few minutes.   Convice you, that you are sitting in a comfortable position   and let your Stunts-driving-instinct   out. Now try to drive a time under 1:50!!!  

PEACE and GOOD LUCK wishes you PERSHING II    

Bonzai Joe

Okay I'll stop writing posts just to annoy Argammon. Till next time!

Now try to go under 1.43  

FredMercy

Bonzai Joe

Oh dear oh dear

A deer drinks beer

So we all should have some.... vodka.

So let's see at the end of the month. I think it was engrossing enough for this month.

Argammon

It was rather easy to go below 1.43

And no it's not enough for this month the race just started