News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Track of April and times on it ( 1

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I have to announce that I hate the track of this month. I'm angry because I found only a few little tricks. I'm afraid I won't find more.   But there's  a lot of time, I'll try to improve on my time. I sent 1:09,5 that's my best time so far (no update since Friday).

It seems that I will fight for 7th-10th places this month.  I hope I'll finish on 5th-6th place.

I hate my extremely slow system.

Argammon, where are the stats of our replay? (Akoss, Usrin) I'm waiting for it... Have you received our replay?

Congratulations to Short Cutfinder.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

DukeBismarck

Have you seen, that every pipsqueak this month has a national flag that is horizontally striped.

What does this mean to us??

And should there be a special stunt version for left-handed people, so that Bonzai Joe has better chances to go under the TOP 8 ???

Many questions, but less answers.

Bonzai Joe

Okay,

1. I'm not left handed

2. I was about to post about the flags, but I thought no one would find it peculiar, but now you posted it, so I'm happy  

3. I'm a bit busy this month, I don't have a replay yet, but surely I will enter.

O.K., I think there should be a competition where drivers can only use automatic transmission. I would have better chances, because I drive with both of my hands, and sometimes that's a problem when I have to change gear.

513.59 km

zaqrack

I drive with both hands too!

One hand at the arrows, other hand at the A/Z :-DD

Btw, there are some programs out there with which you can remap some keys to function as an other key. Maybe you should search on it, and remap a/z to somewhere near the arrows.

Zak

I have both of my hands on the arrows, so I use both of my hands for steering. (left hand: left direction and brake, right hand: acceleration, right direction, maybe brake) It's quite difficult when I have to change gear, because I can't steer with only right hand too safe. (For 5 years I have used only automatic transmission. So that I got used to two-hand steering.) That's all, I hope you understood me.

513.59 km

Bonzai Joe

I drive in exactly the same way as you do, Akoss Poo. It is clearly the most effective, but now with replay handling, auto transmission is no good, so I'm about getting used to driving with one hand some of the time...

Argammon

Anonymous

I use both to drive in a bit different way: I use the right hand for the arrows and the left one for changing the gear up with space. With the right hand I change the gears down (enter), and so I have a problem in left corners.

Argammon

Bonzai Tree's way of driving isn't the most effective.

I'm basically driving like Pershing but use the left hand to shift gears and the right hand to drive.....

BTW:

Has anyone figured out how you can skip the muddy corner via a jump w/o getting 3 seconds penalty time?

ben snel

i gave up trying, because you get the penalty IMMEDEATELY after you leave the road, so IMO there's no way to avoid a penalty. and you cannot do a smaller shortcut, because the car wont steer that quick with the speed you have. If you go slower, you jump in the water. I'm curious what Roy will do about it. Havent heard from him in a while.....

Anonymous

I must say that Zct13 is a wonderful track. Big shortcuts aren't really possible and the last corner is also very hard to take. The 3 sec. penalty at the end are really great! It's the first time since I drive that you and I will have to take a final corner... or not?  

roywiegerinck

My compu crashed. I reinstalled all the software, but then it happened again. I can't race and update.

I only can post message at my schoolserver  

I tried to install Stunts, but it will not work.

I don't understand. I'm going to Germany for a week next week so I won't be able to fix it if I can  

I haven't driven Toronto, and I've harly driven Zak's (only on the first day)

I hope I'll be able to enter, but don't expect it  

Anonymous

Don't try to install Stunts on the schools computer, but start stunts from a disk. Don't zip Stunts, but delete all unecessary files like .rpl,.trk,.hig.  You just need the file of the track you want to drive. (And maybe a replay  , but you don't need the .hig file!) If you 'tuned' the game, you will be able to put Stunts on a disk unzipped and then you can play it from the disk everywhere you will find a computer.

ben snel