News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Track of April and times on it ( 1

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

@#%$ it, I found three seconds after finding a little trick and after carrying higher speed at the banked corneres!!! I have the same time as Roy!!!

Yesterday I made in FIFA the following football team: Zak - Bismarck, Ben, D@rio - Short Cutfinder, Bonzai Joe, Argammon, Roy - Usrin, Akoss Poo, CTG. Other drivers are substitutes. I had four victories with them. But this afternoon I returned to Stunts. The result: the 2nd place currently.

I love the Hungarian ice hockey team! Bonzai Joe, tomorrow we'll beat Denmark, too!!!
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

Have I said something what I shouldn't???

513.59 km

roywiegerinck

If I play games at the schoolserver computer my account will be declined  

Thinks are looking bad for this month.

I guess if I don't enter it'll not possible to finish highly at the end of the year......

This year there are so many new great drivers  

Anonymous

Hey Akoss, why am I not in your first team? I know that you prefer hungarian drivers, but D@rio is italian (vertical stripes) and not hungarian (horizontal stripes)...  

Bonzai Joe

It must be because you suck at playing football inside someone else's computer  

Denmark to the A-group!

Pershing II, you are a substitute forward in my team. In my opinion it's better to be a substitute forward than place in my starting lineup in the defense. So that's why you are on the bench. There are several red cards during the season, so you have opportunities to score. (as a defender, you haven't).

Saturday evening I sent 1:05,2, there's not on the scoreboard. Believe me, that's my best time, there aren't tactics. I had found 1,3 secs in the first part of the track (earlier I was incredibly slow in the first corner), and I kept that time difference through the whole track.

Congratulations to the whole Hungarian ice hockey team! They were fantastic! Next time we'll be the division-1 champions!

513.59 km

I forgot to mention why D@rio is in the starting 11. Italy is my favourite country (apart from HUNGARY).

Yeah, I have more than 10 posts!

513.59 km

CTG

Hey, Mr Poo! Your are not the best! I bet you will lose your 10 points, because it's not a hard job to beat your time. But don't be afraid! I won't try it. But a few months later the leaders name will be CTG!

CTG

Quote from: CTG on April 23, 2002, 11:00:00 AM
Hey, Mr Poo! Your are not the best! I bet you will lose your 10 points, because it's not a hard job to beat your time. But don't be afraid! I won't try it. But a few months later the leaders name will be CTG!
<i></i>

Not a few months, but still... Akoss Poo is not a top pipsqueak anymore. :D