News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Permanent competitions

Started by Bonzai Joe, April 10, 2002, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonzai Joe

Okay, here is a little list of some drivers and how many permanent tracks they are leading at:

Argammon: 1

Roy Wiegerinck: 3

Rui Figueiredo: 1

Bonzai Joe: 15

Come on! Give me some competition!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

After my exams, in the summer time I'll crash your times on permanent tracks. (only women can demolish that nice plan)

These months I have time only for Zak's competition. (And I'm sad not taking part in Roy's league because of the late notification of that competition.)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Hey, Bonzai Joe! Would you be so kind as to tell me how could you beat everybody with 25 secs on Bernie's? Is there a trick on it? Or shall I use the 6th gear level?  I cannot run better than 1:33

Bonzai Joe

No there isn't a trick, I just beat you all by 25 seconds because I drive that much faster :-P Of course there is a trick   But since I want competition from all of you, I'll tell you there's no need to use a shortcut OR the power gear   Good luck

CTG

I'm unable to find this trick. And you sent a too fast lap on Skids   Congratulations!  

CTG

It was very difficult to beat your time! And I know 1:14.75 is not enough to save my first place.    But I haven't got a disadvantage: automatic transmission isn't slower than manual on this track  

CTG

Hi Bonzai Joe! I found a new trick on Skids. It means about 0.5 secs   Anyway, where can we read the answers of your questions you have sent to all of the competitors?

alanrotoi

Hi Zak! Thank you for publish my time in Joes but that isn't the real time. You write a 0:45.30 and the real time unfortunately is 0:54.30, nine seconds more  . I prefer the fair play   Anyway is a good time, isn't it?  

CTG

Not bad, Alan. But I know your trick...   Power gear after 25 secs driving... It isn't possible with auto trm, I think.  

alanrotoi

Not bad, CTG. But if you use power gear after 25 secs you need 800mph to arrive at the finish line before dinner.  

Edited by: alanrotoi   at: 6/20/02 3:38:32 pm