News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

composed fastest time

Started by ben snel, May 01, 2002, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben snel

1:01,30

From the first 3 drivers and I, me and Roy had the fastest beginning by far, Bonzai was very clearly the best in the piece after that (the part before cutting that loope and the first measure point thereafter), I was the fastest in the part after that, and Bonzai had the best shortcut. Bonzai had 6 fastest interim times, I had 5, and Roy 2.

PLEASE let me wine for a sec: I didnt succeed in cutting the loope and to make that very last shortcut. Did you guys try even MORE than I did?????? If the time won by those two tricks were omitted, I wuddav been 3rd, only 0:40 after Roy.   big time!!!!

Bonzai Joe

I tried a lot. I knew it was possible, so I just tried until I made it   At first I tried to go straight through the loop, but I found that it was easier to drive into the middle of it and make a small jump... I'm looking forward to seeing Roy's beginning  

ben snel

I honestly didnt mean to brag. Zak's analysis pointed out I was not the fastest "by far", together with Roy, in the beginning. Cause of my mistake: I compared your times to my own "composed fastest time" (of my own fastest interim times added together), and not to my actual race. After that I compared my actual race to my own composed fastest time. So my count of fastest interim times (5) is still correct. I have a lot of checkpoints (20), and my fastest interim times were only minor (.05 or .10), while Bonzais and Roys f.t.'s were often .20 or