News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

call me stupid

Started by ben snel, May 12, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben snel

but I don't see why Zak couldnt participate in getting the points available. I cannot think of a way how he could have an advantage, being the constructor of the track.

Bonzai Joe

Well, take ZCT10 for an example. The shortcut was a design error on that one. He knew the shortcut in ZCT11, and I don't know about ZCT12, maybe you can help us here Zak? What I don't see is why he doesn't use shortcuts. He doesn't get points, so who would it bother anyway? By the way I don't mind Zak entering the contest along the rest of us. Roy and ISA enter their own competitions.

zaqrack

I get no (or just a little) advantage as the designer of the tracks, but I get a BIG advantage as the viewer of all replays.

And I don`t use all the shortcuts, because I think it`s also not fair to catapult myself to the top of the scoreboard with using a shortcut I would never find out myself -or just after lots of excercise-, even if I don`t get points. So I use only those I consider easy to find.  

But I take part in the other competitions, and I take part (when I have time.  ) in the permanent competition, and I`ll take part in the 3 bonus competitions available in the summer - this is a new thing, check out the other post about this.

Zak