News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Favorite tracks

Started by CTG, May 15, 2002, 12:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

What kind of tracks do you like? I met a lot of people who hates slow and tricky tracks, but most of them are not so talented   . I'm fond of driving speedy laps but I like tricks also. The only thing I hate in Stunts is water (so I'm not very glad to see the last two tracks...   ). And what about you?  

Alan Rotoi

In the beginning I had rejection with the fast cars, like the Indy or Porsche 962, then I did tracks to slower cars like the Audi or the Lamborhini Countach. Tracks with many curves, etc. A few years to after I started to uses the Porsche962 and the Indy, and I began the production of faster tracks, Highter and more dangerous tracks. I think we enjoy more the tracks if it's fast, with jumps and if is everything prepared so that the car does not stop a single second until arriving at the finish.  But that is only in the beginning, because later in general we want the sophistication.

So, I think this occurs by stages:

First "knowing the game" - cars, terrains, roads.

Second "The better condition for fun" - Speed, jumps, limitations.

And Third "Sophistication" - Times, specializations.

This is my "evolution" with Stunts. I think you began to play Stunts with a similar form.

What do you think?

Alan Rotoi

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I like tracks with fast straights, loops, chicanes and jumps with fast corners and shortcuts. I like hills but hate water. I prefer tracks with less stunts. I hate track sections which have to be drived for 100 times for a correct time. Skids is a great track (next to my tracks)

to Alan: when I got Stunts in 1996, the first thing what I did was trying to create an own track.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Few years ago I enjoyed this game only because of track editor. I made tracks every day, and some of them were easy, others were too difficult (Akoss, do you remember the track called "Borzalom"?   ). I drove some laps on them, and after that came Akoss...   I didn't like slow tracks and curves, but I was fond of using power gear with Indy (Skids rulez!  ) . I was an very untalented amateur (with 5 years experience). Now I'm a bit better. I know about shortcuts and other tricks. That's why I like Bernie's and Bernie's Closed.  

Alan Rotoi

I have all the tracks I done from the first time I write this: "C STUNTS>Stunts.com". My first track is bored! It was a proof to see the roads, the bridges, etc. But I like it anyway! About the terrain editors, it's a new world to me. I ever used the 5 or 6 classic terrains. When I saw the Zak14 track I said "ROAD OVER WATER?? WHAT's THAT??" and suddenly I downloaded the terrain/track editor from Zak's.

But really I haven't time to do a track because the University takes much of my time, and the Work too. (And girlfriend of course!).

So, I'm not an expert with water, I can't swim! I love the Sky in stunts!

roywiegerinck

I like fast tracks the most, and of course I'd like to drive them with the Jaguar and both fast Porsches  

CTG

Perharps this is my favorite now