News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTG has got too many time to play

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, May 29, 2002, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, I didn't count it, bur CTG had so many replays this month. We know that he's studying at an university. At an university, May and June are the damned season of exams. To my best knowledges, he's got a girlfriend, too. I cannot imagine how he's having so many time. Or a day lasts for 30 hours for him, I don't know...

How can CTG pass the exams? Another interesting question. I know that he learns very very fast (263 dates/hour in 2000, it was 2 hours for me, 3 for Usrin, 5-6 for an average classmate of mine). I don't have time for playing Stunts!!!!!!!!!! I'll have an exam tomorrow! Maybe in the afternoon... I've got an idea... Maybe a trick!

How could Ben drive an 1:23???!!! I can't believe it! Congratulations to him. That's his month.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

Bonzai Joe

I also have exams, both tomorrow and at other times. But my girlfriend is the Stunts game, so I spend a lot of time with her   But as I said, I've lost the motivation at the moment. Maybe it's because I hate the current car.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

God helped me! I made another two successful exam!!!! I got a five on Tuesday (geology of Hungary), today a four (organic chemistry). That's great!!!! I just have validated my semester, I've collected 20 credit points!!! 4 exams to go.

In the middle of the month, when I had a bit of time, I also didn't have motivation. After that I learned a lot. Now I'll have two or three free days. I'll travel to my home town soon (start: 12 o clock), and I'll play STUNTS!

And in the weekend I'll get drunk with my friends!!!
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

I don't have so much time... But I play when I have to learn (my marks show this fact)   And what about you? I haven't heard you for ages!  

CTG

BonzaiJoe

Ten years.

Did I hate the Jaguar? I like it now.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I did not have exams that semester (well I had, but did not attend after failing the first two...) I was on my way becoming a college dropout working in a Burger King.

BonzaiJoe

I remember that. What's Piroska up to these days?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I wouldn't be surprised if she is still working there. But I have no idea...

CTG

Those days I used the Pentium I computer of my roommate. And couldn't improve my time on ZCT 14 at the end of the month because he put a password on it... GRRRRR!!!

alanrotoi

My first copy of Stunts had lack of files, so didn't know how Jaguar was until I download it from zak's. Also didn't know Helen's track :).

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 23, 2012, 05:24:16 PM
What's Piroska up to these days?

Vakonda would be a lot more interesting... :D

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on January 24, 2013, 10:57:06 AM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 23, 2012, 05:24:16 PM
What's Piroska up to these days?

Vakonda would be a lot more interesting... :D

She was living in London 4 years ago. Don't know what happened since...