News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

A time you can't beat......

Started by Argammon, June 08, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

..... was just send in by me

That would also mean I am back.. for now at least...

Bonzai Joe

We'll see about that   Time will tell   As always   At least when you play STunts   But also in most other things   But hey, I can beat your time, unless it's reaallyy good, and that means there's some kind of Argammonish shortcut that only you acn find, like in ZCT10. Oh well, Roy and Bismarck found it too, but what don't they find also? Well, as I said, time will tell. Soon. And yes, I am drunk. Cheers to all of you, and have a nice Sunday! unlike me!

Argammon

The point is that Roy would not have founded it if I hadn't had such a time in 1st place giving him a good idea where to search for the shortcut.

Anyways have fun racing although I did not really 'race' this time.

CTG

Which time are you speaking about?  

zaqrack

about a time which wasn`t accepted by the evil race organizer.  

zak

ben snel

if it would have been accepted, and we saw the time, then we all would know what to do

we're not dumb

CTG

Yesterday I drove a fantastic time on ZCT15. It was about 14.80, but...   As for me things like that take the shine out of this fantastic game! I hate that kind of errors of the program. Zak, I think we really need a rule forbidding these "tricks"!

To Argammon: I knew this trick when I saw the map of the track...    

zaqrack

Right, you`re not dumb of course, but I want you to suffer and experience pain on the track, not just to make a quick turn at the start and finish the track.

Zak

alanrotoi

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hey guys! The season of examinations will be finished tomorrow! I've got enough of learning, so I played Stunts for half an hour and I'll send a replay within 20 minutes.

Argammon s*cked AGAIN!!!!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km