News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alan's time

Started by CTG, June 13, 2002, 01:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

How can we beat it?  

Bonzai Joe

I think I'm gonna take first place today   Just to help the rest of you :P

CTG

When will be the next update?

zaqrack

Now!

And there`ll be at least one more this week.

I have no phone line at home, that`s why there aren`t too many updates.  

Zak

alanrotoi

I know I won't win this month! I can read your minds. The most of you are smiling because you did a better time than mine and only are waiting the next update.

Moreover I'm sure you did under 1:40.

My prediction: I'll finish under 7th place.

CTG

Alan, my time is not better, then the result on the scoreboard (no new tricks, and almost perfect lap with auto trm.)  

alanrotoi

If you would start to drive with manual I think you'll improve your time and you are a great driver with auto. Try to change slowly or practice with skid (don't laugh   but actually I improved my times in straights racing against skid. You can go faster than him with indy in a starting straight) (like street rod! ).

BTW, lacks times of Euromasters, Roy "his slowly 1.38  ", Bonzais, Ben Snels new replay (I remember he did 7 or 8 seconds better than me in zak14) and Eddie's time  .

3 days.... only 3 days....

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Alan, you're speaking to CTG in vain... It's summer, no university, so he can't play Stunts now, because he don't have a computer at home.

Who said that Roy drove 1:38????!!!!! I'll only believe this when I see it!!! That's impossible!

And one thing. Another track, another gap between drivers. For example between Bonzai and me there were

1.25 seconds in March

3.00 seconds in April

about 11 seconds in May

(I gave up plus 1, the other two will count for me.)

So it's fluctuating, so don't say you'll be beaten by the top drivers by 7-8 seconds.

And this track isn't as tricky as the previous was.

Now I'm leaving. I'll back 19th July,maybe 20th. Until that time, I won't play Stunts, I won't browse the Net. I'll just have my (first two) holiday. I can't watch Tour de France.....  
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

hu hu no one can beat him

full respect to alan... juan manuel fangio!

Do se puede competir con el en london, fue el mejor ya esta. ha llegado el crack!

but everybody should respect each others possibilities... No one should say that he's the best and attack other driver personally.

That's easy boys, to say, and hard to do...

easy to attack, long to stop the war too be careful.. ^_^
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

I understood what did you say Al, but I only trying to convince CTG to use manual because his possibilities to go faster are retained by automatic trms., and not by his qualities to play.

Akoss: You're right, I cant use the previous track results.

CTG

I wish it would be 2002 now...

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Because life was easier. I had to learn in the night before the certain exam, but excluding that, I was free (every fuckin' day). And I wasn't hunting for the championship title, which is exhusting, boring and (as you know) impossible, because you want to see the 4th title of DUP instead of my first real title.

(Actually this is the last year I've chance for the final victory. In 2015, I'll a, die; b, get crippled; c, have child (I really want to); d, give up trying because of the cheater RPL generator South American gays (DUP, AYR, GUT, ROT, CHU, RBI).

alanrotoi

Quote from: CTG on September 25, 2014, 04:44:43 PM
Because life was easier. I had to learn in the night before the certain exam, but excluding that, I was free (every fuckin' day). And I wasn't hunting for the championship title, which is exhusting, boring and (as you know) impossible, because you want to see the 4th title of DUP instead of my first real title.
It was an easier life, living in my parents house. Anyway I prefer this harder and "adult" life than that "teen vacations" time. I don't want to be a stallin teenage again that's for sure :D. It's not that bad to be an "adult" (I'm not the ideal adult I guess should be) and I still have a rebel, questioning, debunker attitude but in a different way.

Quote from: CTG on September 25, 2014, 04:44:43 PM
(Actually this is the last year I've chance for the final victory. In 2015, I'll a, die; b, get crippled; c, have child (I really want to); d, give up trying because of the cheater RPL generator South American gays (DUP, AYR, GUT, ROT, CHU, RBI).

You forgot Eddie Brother. :D

CTG

Eddie Brother doesn't stand a chance against me.