News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alan's time

Started by CTG, June 13, 2002, 01:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Maybe today but he won you a race. He was more advanced pipsqueak than you because he used manual transmission when you were "auto trans boy". :D

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on September 25, 2014, 08:10:53 PM
Maybe today but he won you a race. He was more advanced pipsqueak than you because he used manual transmission when you were "auto trans boy". :D

Correction: I would like to be in late 2003. :D

Strange: I'm here since April 2002, started to use manual gears in the summer of 2003, but still: you remember me as an auto trm pipsqueak after 11 years.

alanrotoi

True. Maybe because it was my most participating time.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on September 25, 2014, 08:28:49 PM
Strange: I'm here since April 2002, started to use manual gears in the summer of 2003, but still: you remember me as an auto trm pipsqueak after 11 years.
Early impressions and memories associated with a person are hard to forget, thus our "mentality" towards someone or the way we refer to them rarely change
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on September 27, 2014, 05:09:26 AM
Quote from: CTG on September 25, 2014, 08:28:49 PM
Early impressions and memories associated with a person are hard to forget, thus our "mentality" towards someone or the way we refer to them rarely change

That's true, Mr. Rotoi. :D