News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New teams, new teammates

Started by CTG, June 13, 2002, 05:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

First of all I would like to wish nice races for the members of the two new teams.    Secondly I have to tell you that I'm looking for a new teammate. As far as I remember 4 members is allowed per a team. Today CTG joined Unskilled Drivers and but the team need a fourth driver. Is there anybody who is looking for a team?

alanrotoi

Today I did a big advertising to the competitions. I hope that it has served. If you see a new Spanish or Latinamerican driver in zaks's or in ISA, you know who called him/her  . If not, I lost my time  

UkyoKatayama

Hi Alan! Do you know somebody who wants to join the competition? We are looking for a talented driver who is faster than CTG (and then he will loose the first place at Unskilled Drivers, because he's not enough good to be the head of the team   ).  

CTG

Hey CTG, you can leave the team if you say things like that...   Anyway we really look for talented Stunts pipsqueaks, but its not so important to beat my time...  

alanrotoi

CTG, I chatted with some people who wants to join the competition. I don't talk with they about teams, so maybe they like to join your team or another team, no problem. We (Eddie and me) don't looking for new teammates up to now.

alanrotoi

And continues the advertising campaign... Today I found a very interesting thing. There is an old group in yahoo (groups.yahoo.com) called "Stunts or 4d Sports Driving Club" (groups.yahoo.com/group/st...vingclub). It was founded in May 12, 2000 and apparently there was a competition like zak's perm I think, but now is dead. There are 8 members, from Norway, Canada and USA. Maybe you know this people.

I got three responses from stunts fans, let's see how they race