News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Are you playing Stunts in these days? ( 1

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, July 02, 2002, 12:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben snel

bonzai, you're not pretentious at all. How could the truth be pretentious? Funny: I was thinking exactly the same thing when I enetered the stunts competitions some years ago.

alanrotoi

To be pretentious makes the contests more interesting for all. And I need the kind of people like you to race against. But maybe we could be a team some years later in a lost championship, why not? All may happen.

alanrotoi

Did you see the zctp3 scoreboard? We're all newies but Usrin!

and in zct16? Who is leading? A newbie! What's going on? I mean... I'm a newbie too, but seems like suddenly appeared a lot of guys from nowhere thirsty of good results. Were always the newies like this? Another data: yesterday in the chat we were: Zak (not newbie, but owner ), Alain, Mingva, Krys, CMG and me.

Sometimes appear Bonzai, Roy and Bismark. Through the months, one loses the enthusiasm? I wonder what do you think about this. Thank you!

zaqrack

did you read the new article?  ))

4th generation?  

I`m curious.  

Zak

alanrotoi

Not when I wrote last message. Now, yes.... Congratulations. Maybe somebody can add some data that we don't know. I only can say something about some parallel stunts-world in Brazil, very small compared with this. There is/was 3 competitions all from 2001 and 2002. Their names are: Stunts Brasil, Simbrothers and StuntsLOL. They'll start a new season (as they promised). There are/were 6-8 DIFFERENT pipsqueaks in each competition, everybody from Brazil. About the tracks: they built very easy fast tracks like Indy 500 ring or tracks with not much stunts.

That's all folks!

alanrotoi

...And there is a post of Inavoeg in the guestbook. Do you remember him?

www.stuntsbrasil.hpg.ig.c...x_hpg.html