News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Penalty

Started by Mingva, November 02, 2002, 12:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

What's wrong with you, Alain :?: I sent my Mayotte replay last week, and in the scoreboard was time 1:11.55 all week. And then suddenly, after 1 week, was added 1 sec penalty :!: I know, it's because Krys sent replay where he drove through obstacle. Yes, I did it too one week ago. But why Alain didn't penalize my time last week when he received my replay :?: Why he penalized after Krys sent his replay? I cann't understand :( By the way, in FSC rules isn't written that drive through obstacles isn't allowed.

Last month Alain disqualified my 2nd replay because I didn't cross all checkpoints. But why he accepted my 1st replay where I didn't cross all checkpoints too :?: Alain, if you do not want to see my name in FSC scoreboards, tell. And I won't send replays anymore :x

I'm waiting explanations.

al il professore

last explanation i found: i am a dumbass not to watch rpls  :shock: carefully. I am so preoccupied by my position on the other competitions that...

:oops:

Ming: The problem as it happened:

krys sent a rpl with a concrete block breakthru.

I penalized him   :)

As we share our rpls in orion team (our strength) krys remind me that Ming breakthrued also

I penalized them both  :lol:

(because i want my teamates to be the last on FSC. MUAHUAHUAHUAHUA.)

:twisted:   :twisted:   :twisted:

advice to orion team: stop breaking the rules will solve the problem. ISA rules: no concrete block breakthru.

I tell u: in FSC, we share ISA rules (but u can cut the corkscrews left or right hu hu hu hu hu)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

i am a dumbass => Yes, it's true.

I am so preoccupied => Maybe find someone who will help you?

because i want my teamates to be the last on FSC => Then skid off with your competition :evil: I won't send my better Urrugne and Mayotte results, I'll delete it :P

P.S. And what about last month? Why you accepted my wrong 1st replay?

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

krys and I will have a better ranking there :D

lithuanians are so keen on retaliation ?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Aarrgh.
It's all my fault Mingva.

I saw your rpl with "wall shortcut", and saw it not penalised. So i decided to do the same and earn some time. :wink:

But i was penalised. So i said to Alain that it's unfair and instead of putting away my penality, he gave u one too ! :evil:

Life is sooo sad sometimes. :(

But now Alain put clear (?) rules on the download page.
I hope other rules won't be added month after month now... :twisted:

al il professore

beavers. I love them

Krys TOFF

U like beavers, i like trees.

That's life, but eating a beaver is a safety for the preservation of forests that create most of our oxygen.

I can't stop buldozers when they destroy trees to create a road, but i can eat a beaver. That's my ecologist spirit maybe. :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Frankly I'm a bit surprised that you keep saying beavers. That is my word! I use it all the time in real life, also before I knew you at all. I especially like liquid beavers. They make such a nice picture in your head :D

Krys TOFF

Only good beavers are dead beavers :lol:
We seem to have the same "beaver" spirit BJ  :lol:

al il professore

k now what do u think about dogs?

BonzaiJoe

Someone should beat them before they take too many points.

Krys TOFF

AH :D AH :D AH :lol: Sure  :!:

CTG

CTG

Quote from: CTG on August 20, 2010, 05:03:43 PM
Phenyl alanine.

I hate organic chemistry. skid off Cannizzaro! Böff!