News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Roy`s reign is over?

Started by ZakKrack, August 07, 2002, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

al il professore

Roy is a grown up now. He will disappear from the puppets world. He also chose to use new kinds of mechanical sports lubricants.  

dont forget to try al's biarritz on www.francestunts.fr.st a new kind of death match track.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Why now? When I'm out of the competition due to monitor prolems...

But: of course congratulations to Roy.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

Akoss, you don't need the monitor... use the force.

Now seriously, this track was made in the hell!  I hope you come back soon! Best wishes!

Bonzai Joe

Yeah he's just like the rest. *sigh* But he promised me he would keep playing Stunts. Anyway I think his lead is big enough to win even if he stopped playing now  

Yes, my internet connection is WORKING!

roywiegerinck

Thnx !! yes she's really sweet, nice & crazy  

I like that !  

I'll keep playing Stunts, but not so much  

It  probably will be "last day driving"

CU on the scoreboard  

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Thanx Alan, but I can play Stunts now. Thanx also to Zak because he tried to help me, but I've found another solution. I'm currently at a power station, where my father works (thx to him), and after net browsing (and listening to Helloween and Stratovarius), I'll play Stunts. I'll send a new replay on Kinshasa, and I'll try ZCT 16, too. At the end of August I hope I can play Stunts again here once again (ZCT 16, Plus 3).

And another thing: it's possible that I will be able to do what Roy did!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

just because he provoqued my anger and make me beat him at z2 + as promised.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

It was a short reign anyway - before the South American dynasties.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 09, 2002, 02:00:00 AM

Now seriously, this track was made in the hell!

He's talking about ZCT16.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Yes, I had no clue until the last week. Look at the scoreboard the Sat, 24 of August of 2002, 21:49:12

zaqrack