News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Questions to the race organizer (and to drivers of 2001)

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 17, 2002, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I've just downloaded the tracks of last year, and I was surprised. Why is that that last year's tracks were much easier then this year's? They weren't as crowded with stunts elements as the last few tracks. And the times... They are weaker than this year's. It's not very hard to beat them. Can we say that this year we're having a stronger championship?
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

al il professore

hello z16 winner!   if u joined at FSC, u will see harder tracks and harder levels of pilots... there, orionians, alanrotoi, CMG and LQR fight hard... I think level has never changed, just the extensive use of Replay handling made donkeys run like gazelles.

can a "puff the magic dragon different shape of driver" explain a better level, or a different way of intending to race.

Scientific race age has come.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Bonzai Joe

I don't think it only amounts to the increasing use of replay handling. I don't use more replay handling now than I did then. I think that because there are more top-competitors and more replays now, people have realised that they have to take it a bit more seriously. When I look back on my own competition replays from 2001, I think most of them are ridiculous.

Another point is that more shortcuts are being used by now. For an example, Fdzierva won with a superb 1.20 on ZCT2. Now I used power gear and drove 1.03. And it's not because I'm a better driver than Fdzierva...

Watch out for your first place!  

al il professore

Read what other write when u post. I said that people now arent better, they are wiser in steering wheel handling. They know: sixth gear, drive in curves fast, in third or fourth gear, when u think u are the only one to do in ur so special and private way... Replay handling, possible shortcuts with the grid system, all the possible bugs, through loops, through concrete blocks, water walking like jesus christ himself, everything, everything, everything, EVERYTHING SOME KIND OF pipsqueaks WANTS TO HIDE. Don't suppose your opponents are dumb dummies on driving seat... THEY KNOW ALL. And they use it to beat u. Mouth wash, we dont need no stinking mouth wash...

database of knowledge growing on stunts at stunts community.  
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Bonzai Joe

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Sure everyone knows everything. Actually in one of the last lines of my post, I said that I used a mega-power-gear-shortcut to improve a winning time from last year by 17 seconds, but did you read that? Apparently not. If you have an opinion, you have to have a reason. Of course the number of new talented drivers has an enormous impact on race times, how could it not?

al il professore

Dont say talented drivers have grown like splendid super mario world mushrooms smiling in the sunset. They only deserve attention, those puny mosquitos, if they bother ur evil plan of smirching beautiful stunts planet with vain pretenses.

Dont say u pay attention to others, super duper. Otherwise they will see u are a duper.

U captain crunch head... ah ah!

I think i speak english here  

Mingva

I guess, all words are english, but understand that you mean is quite difficult  

P.S. I agree with BJ that nowadays Stunts pipsqueaks point of view to the competitions are more seriously, and there are tight and cruel competition between pipsqueaks for the top positions.

Good luck to all pipsqueaks in autumn points hunt  

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I exactly think ZCT 2 is the best example. It's a very very easy track. I tried it, and I was amazed when I got 1:21 for the first trial without replay handling.

The only advantage of easy tracks is you don't need so much time to produce your best replay.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km