News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT16

Started by alanrotoi, August 22, 2002, 05:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

"Comments on times:You can admire the skills"

Congrats. Akoss! I hope you win this month!    Edited by: alanrotoi   at: 8/22/02 6:29:12 pm

al il professore

of course he will beat bonzai joe...

my gamble this month:

1-alanrotoi 2-akoss 3-bonzai joe
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

You don't know what you are saying al...

Mingva

Winners trio:

1. Alain; 2. Bonzai Joe; 3. Mingva

Then I would be very happy  

al il professore

of course... i was speakin of 3+ al...

for z16 i bet on 1-mingva 2-bonzai joe 3- akoss  
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Sorry Akoss but I just send a replay so I changed my mind.   I found some tricks and they follow me from 1:36.xx (believe or not) to ... sure is in the scoreboard   take a look. Yes go now. Don't worry I'll wait here.............. did you see? Isn't a winning time but I hope be in the top 6 and see my replay analyzed. And I'll try to improve it, of course.

zaqrack

you don`t have to worry much, from this month the top10 is analyzed.  

Bonzai Joe

3.21... frightening...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

3:12... frightening...

Final scores on ZCT 16 will be: 1. Roy 2. Bonzai Joe 3. Alan Rotoi 4. Akoss Poo 5. Bismarck. Just like last month. But I'm really waiting for my first top 3 result in this competition.

Alan, I don't really understand your words. Are you saying that 1:14 isn't a really good time, because you found more tricks, and you have a much better time???
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Akoss: my words mean that I was out of race (without a competitive time). I told Alain that I hope he win. When he published he won't play anymore in zct16 I though "hey Akoss is doing a great job, lets support him!" But finally I found the tricks, so maybe I can take some points at the end.

Zak: I forgot that! Cool!

I know my english isn't good, I'm sorry for that, but my hungarian is worse!  

I cannot translate to English what I want to say after Bonzai Joe's time, I have to say it in Hungarian: Odabasz...

Bonzai, I'll never beat you... And I think it's not your final replay!

To Alan: I was confused because in your comment the first sentences said to me that you find my time weak and you'll beat me. That was maybe because you said sorry. But the last sentences said what you really mean on that comment: you're out of this month's competition. But: I hope you're not out!

If Roy won't join this month, I can be third in lucky circumstances!!! Then I would be very happy!

629.09 km

alanrotoi

aaaah, now I understand  !! But first of all you have to know that I don't wanted to make you angry. I wanted to support you.

My first sentence is the title of this topic and my congratulations to you for your great time. Just it, only it.

My second message, few days later, I'm talking about I found the tricks and I have a competitive time (1:19.45!). So I don't support you for the first place because I want to win. For example, Ralf Schumacher when he is out of the race I'm sure he support his brother. But if Ralf is racing, he want to win!

I said "sorry" because from that moment I hope wins another pipsqueak: me!  .

I never told you "you're out!"

I don't "really mean" nothing, my message is only that I wrote.

I think is clear now, but I have no problem to explain it 80 times if is necessary.

OK, OK, Alan, I understand you. None of us is English, so that may happen. I also support for you - I hope you'll get the position behind mine on ZCT 16 (it's third if Roy won't join).

Bonzai, it's impossible. Now I'm waiting for ZCT 17 and your replay...

On ZCT Plus 3 I won't send the maximum, I've got enough of Stunts a little bit, one week break is to come.

629.09 km

al il professore

hey... dont trust those who say they cant do better...never... believe me.  

but akoss is true... alanrotoi said it... And i think so...

And i want to say I really admire akoss and bonzai joe sincerity. here.

Grats Alan. It was a great work. I'm waiting for your replay packed with ZCT 17.

Also to the Orion drivers. Now I can accept that they founded a strong team with good drivers.

629.09 km