News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT16

Started by alanrotoi, August 22, 2002, 05:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonzai Joe

Now I know for sure that Alain is indeed an evil person. I guess he hoped that he could make me quit the compo,but no. I'm gonna continue, and from now on I will only send replays on the very last day of the month I guess. Congrats.

Congratulations to Alan Rotoi for finding yet another shortcut/trick, I'll watch the replay.

al il professore

Looping warriors, u eventually manage well in the loopings dont u? ah ah!

Bonzai joe u even deserve a great hall of fame place, near nailwood and inavoeg aka geovani... on the tracks...

again, congratulations to akoss which i admire and usrin and congratulations to alanrotoi which i crave to show i can drive like him only one second in my life... only one second please!!!

all the people i congratulate that are in the scoreboards!!

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i just realize that:

i bet 1.alanrotoi 2.akoss 3.bonzai

I GAMBLED RIGHT!!!

except for second place... i put akoss poo... sorry akoss!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I didn't manage to find something on this track. I've found shortcuts which were different from Bonzai's, although we had a great battle during the last days. Alan had found everything and he won.

But! Not everything! It was only Akoss Poo who managed to reach 6th gear on the last banked corner!!!

I'll watch the replays, and after that, maybe I'll take an another comment.

It was a track where you had to show how good shortcut finder are you. I knew that Alan is the best after watching his replays. Congratulations to him again.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think that was the greatest track, the greatest battle so far this year. I'm very curious about your replays, your shortcuts. I would be very happy if the drivers between 5th and 10th position could send me their best replay. If you want, you'll get my replay, too.

Send your replays to: poostunts@freemail.hu
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva