News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

zctp3

Started by al il professore, August 24, 2002, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

3.12... woops it seems that akoss finally found my tricks... thought i was alone to use the 6th gear here... now i must find another one...   and also cut my hairs. to go faster.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

maybe he use 7th gear...  

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It also contained 6th gear driving. But I spent 23 seconds more in the tunnel!!!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Mingva

Beware Orionians, your times are worthless  

Are you sure????!!!!!

816.79 km

al il professore

well not at all!   god bless u akoss, and usrin too!! u are wonderful drivers and very talented... never a bad word in the forum thats meritorious by these time of cruel rejection!

thx for amusing with us on 3+!!!!

yours, alain!

P.S. I cant believe how u did these???? wonderful!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

I don't think so... On Plus 3, I was very lucky. I thought at least 3-4 other pipsqueaks would guess how to drive in 6th gear after the "divided highway". For me, it was much easier than reaching at least 1:30 on ZCT 16... (Have a look at the final scores of that track...) If Alan, Mingva or Bonzai Joe (etc.) had found the trick, they would have beaten me. That's sure. My real place is somewhere around the 6th. (This is my average ranking exactly.) I had very good luck on Plus 3, and bad luck on ZCT 16, that's all.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Bonzai Joe

It's all part of the game. You won because you found the smartest way to drive, and a good trick (the loop trick). Maybe you wouldn't have won if the track was without tricks, with ISA rules or whatever, but it isn't! You won because you were the best this month. Congrats!  

al il professore

stop supposing he wouldnt win on ISA u dont know nothing of that... the best thing u can win is to be beaten by great Usrin... also...

Usrin

Alain, thanks for your congratulations, but Bonzai Joe is right: look at the analysis, and look at my time in the first section... And yes, these "bugs" (shortcuts, 6th gear) are among the things I enjoy in Stunts.   Without them, this game wouldn't be so great.   That's why I've chosen racing in this competition instead of ISA. (Sorry, I don't have time for 2 different competitions.   )
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

It's the first time when I've beaten Bonzai Joe and Alan Rotoi. I'm very happy now. Argammon is the only driver who is never beaten by me. But we had only 1 battles! Argammon, come back!!!

I said that it wasn't the maximum from me. It took 2,5 hours to do that time, and I hoped I will finish around 5th-6th place. It was a very simple trick what you haven't found! Maybe you haven't watched Short Cutfinder's replay in April!

I don't think there will ever be a double Looping Warriors-victory again!!!

816.79 km

Bonzai Joe

Of course Usrin would have won with ISA rules, I'm terribly sorry. I'm 100% sure he would have won. Actually I'm 100% sure you would have won too Alain, everyone would have won with ISA rules, except me, I would have lost, I'm not so good. But you are all the best, I cannot admire you all enough!