News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Going outside the tunnel

Started by Usrin, September 02, 2002, 07:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Zak wrote me that there had been a debate about my time, because I hadn't gone into the tunnel in my final lap. The question of the tunnel was a question also for me.   So before sending my last replay, I sent another one. In this replay, I slow down a bit in the last curve, and I go into the tunnel. My time was 2:56.xx, so it would have been enough for the 1st place.  
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

He`s right, it`s in my inbox, with a correct date, but I only checked the last sent replay from everyone, so there`s sure no base for reclamations from now on.

Zak

al il professore

<Hyperion> certainly usrin didnt drive correctly and deserves to be eliminated purely and simply... but i know that he sent a better time than akoss even

excerpt from the debate... that didn't have to be...

USRIN!

i knew u did send one legal replay! so if all this stuff has hurt u, just believe me: orion team thinks u had to win this track... congratulations, again!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.