News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

To Zak

Started by Bonzai Joe, September 09, 2002, 09:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonzai Joe

No replays the last 3-4 days. That is because some people (coalainugh) have begun to take advantage of other people sending in their replays before the last day of the month. Maybe he doesn't understand because he's a newbie, but he will have to learn. We're back in February  

zaqrack

I have some good solutions in my mind solving this problem (they are based on honouring those who send replays instead of punishing those, who send only on the last day.), but I don`t want to change the rules so deeply this year.

sure it`s a big problem and needs to be solved.  

Zak

al il professore

Evely body musnt send their timess until ze end of ze month, I decided it... believe me this stunts competition will die vely soon, nia nia niar niar...

BTW, I live in IRAK, dont hound me anymore elsewhere  

and u dont send a rpl in 4 days too, bobo... I'm on strike... i dont send rpls to competitions to protest against bobo cerebral weight.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Are we waiting the last day? I can't believe that only Rui, Dave and me played stunts in last week (Krys, CMG, Alain and Mingva did it too in France Stunts).

Just I can't believe it. Last track was a great battle in the final days. And zct17 started very well. But suddenly everybody stops to sending replays. So?..... SO?!?!

Mingva

I have more works to do, so I cann't play Stunts now. Unfortunately, I'm not a professional Stunts pipsqueak (like alanrotoi) and nobody pays for playing to me  

But later, maybe in last week, I'll play. And I'll try to beat you  

alanrotoi

So far the jokes, it makes me think. All of these competitions and his pipsqueaks are amateurs. We never will professional pipsqueaks, but I guess is possible to do more professional competitions. I mean, the advertising is the key to increse the number of pipsqueaks.

For example in www.sim-racing.net there are many competitions of old racing games, (older than stunts too). If we can promote the competitions there and in similar sites maybe the fans of other racing games want to race here. Or banner exchange with any competition of there.

zaqrack

I wrote a mail for the webmaster but got no reply.

RuiFigueiredo

well, I think it's lame to only send reps in last day.. but it's understandable, in any game or anything in life people will always take advantage of flaws in the system to succeed better, so.. the only thing to do is change the system. and zak has gave us options to vote, and everyone is voting, and it will change. and if it doesn't work as expected, probably zak will change it again until it's fair.

in the meanwhile i'll just keep sending my replays as i make better times  

ps: and this competition won't die soon, cus it's the best one around , with the coolest people   i "predict" that if it wasn't for zak, the stunts community wouldn't last much longer..

bye bye!

Bonzai Joe

I predict that you are right. Three cheers for Zak!