News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

My vote and a question to Zak

Started by Usrin, September 21, 2002, 08:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

I vote for the 2nd solution. But I've a question: what will happen if the scoreboard isn't updated for some days? For example: on the 1st day of the month, I send the best replay. On the 2nd day, CTG sends a better one, but the next update is on 5th. So I lead the scoreboard for 4 days, and CTG is very angry.   Zak, if you want to count the days using the dates of our emails, it's OK, and I said nothing.   But if this problem is real, I think the 3rd solution would be better... (Yes, I see that it's not too popular.)   The 4th is nonsense: I don't want to see a race where the fastest pipsqueak doesn't win, only because he sent his fast lap too late.

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Mingva

I guess, leading time will count from the day when Zak will receive your replay. But I'm sure that Zak will try to update site every time he will get a new replay from us  

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on September 21, 2002, 08:00:00 PM
on the 1st day of the month, I send the best replay. On the 2nd day, CTG sends a better one, but the next update is on 5th. So I lead the scoreboard for 4 days, and CTG is very angry.

Sounds quite realistic, huh? :D

BonzaiJoe

It's incredible that we can communicate with the past in this way. Imagine in a hundred years, if forums are still preserved...
But we can't be quite sure.