News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

i vant to play, but i cannot... oh my!

Started by al il professore, September 22, 2002, 08:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

vant to beat u all, to race faster than thou and win. but my mind is on madden 2003 franchise. I play the Raiders and my rookie quaterback Riddick Reese is black and beautiful... 1000 passing yards in five days.

but four defeats.

go raiders!

its ending in 29th? thats it? just forget me... i wont beat the ones that i see in the top of the scoreboard, because i love them. I only want to beat the ones that are slow and evil. Like BJ... a.e.

if only i could hate alanrotoi... i would be the fastest pipsqueak on earth...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Alain, you are playing with us again. I'm sure at the end of the month we'll see your time in the top 5. I'm really afraid of the fact that you'll beat me. Again...

But don't be sure about beating Bonzai... Beware...
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

Bonzai Joe

I may be naive, but I am not Snowwhite.

al il professore

I swear i am true... why nobody can believe meeeeee? top five no. top time yezzzzz. I like when its living in here! See orion home to now the truth.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.