News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

zct18

Started by al il professore, October 06, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

life was wonderful in stunts competition before alain came.

REUMzzz

So lets speak about the REAL competition. I lead z18. Do better than me. Dont complain at the end if i beat u. I received several complaining emails from stunts pilots I beaten in the past, one committed suicide. Two lose weight. Another one killed his wife.

I have beaten everyone here once, i have nothing to prove except winning a track. I sleep well: lulled by the clock tic toc who's giving me time and time to earn more points...

^_^
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Good luck! But don't late, Ben Snel again is first  

It's pleasure to see a great battle for the first place in the first week of the month. It seems, another war for miliseconds comes to our lifes   Who will win this time?

al il professore

Great competition this month its a pity no one else has joined. Comon ben snel i am the first fan of ur results   because when u do better than me it makes me play better :B Ii will do no harm to opponents like ben snel... because HE is true. Thats not the case with jackass :B ah ah ah aaah aaah aaaaah!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i load zack homepage in 8 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!

its monday 2 am in the night... have u changed something, u magic?

zaqrack

but home server is running, only have to upload the databases to make the site fully functional.

It'll be only about 12k/sec, but  stable.  

Opening this week for sure.

Zak

CTG

Race on ZCT 18? I think it sounds funny without Roy (I think he's the best)...    

ben snel

kind words, TX Alain

But I won't give it another try: there are only so many hours in a day, so many days in a month. I think there's room for another second faster, but that'll take me too much time. Roy is more capable of doing that. Indeed he's the best of us (Sorry Alain), but not of all times. I wonder what would happen if Mark Nailwood returned, and the brazilian guy (who's name escapes me at the mo).

al il professore

they all watch us from the stunts valhalla

alanrotoi resurrects their talents

better than Mark Nailwood in rating and than any of us by far.

I am still a fan of ben snel... so long a career, with such a level   I am ur fan n?1

say roy to play z18 and Buenos Aires. Both also invited in FSC and Indianapolis of course