News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Track of February (zct11)

Started by ZakKrack, January 17, 2002, 12:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I`ve made it already, and I`m really satisfied with it.

It satisfies the things that Argammon and Bonzai Joe wanted (or at least I think).

How does it look like exactly? Secret. Wait 2 weeks.  

Argammon

I hope it will be 2 way  

And if it is you better you have a nice hard job to balance it  

zaqrack

More than 2.

But ssshhhhh!  

N McRae

Quote: Originally posted by ZakKrack

...Secret. Wait 2 weeks.

Zak, I'm looking forward to that track. Also, I'll try and enter your February contest I promise.

roywiegerinck

Well, Argammon, next month y'r trick won't be a secret anymore  

zaqrack

Hope you`ll like it, it`s technically easy I think.

And I hope too, that it`s well balanced, I`ve tested it for hours.

Zak

Bonzai Joe

I will send it to you to day I hope. I have been VERY busy and ill, so I haven't had time to drive Zct10, write about Zct11 or drive Zct11 at all. I've only seen it and I disagree   I don't think it looks so easy. Easy to finish of course, but wasn't Zct10 much easier than that? All the dirt and the water combined with the awful car... not so easy. Read my review in some hours.

By the way, congratulations to Argammon, RoyW and Bismarck. I'm looking forward to watching those replays.

Best regards

Bonzai Joe

DukeBismarck

It's a COOOOOL, but muddy Track, so Ms.Bismarck offered to clean it with her MAGIC BROOM.

Let's see, how many different lines will be in this Month-Winner-Replays.

I think the times will be better with every day, because the ideal-line will be cleaner with every Day.

N McRae

Oh Zak, I changed my mind and might not enter your February contest now because I read the rules on your site and found that I have to use Stunts 1.1 in your competition. I have Stunts 1.0, I don't see what the difference is. I also see in another topic here that you are already planning your March track. BTW, my older computer (the one I play Stunts on) isn't currently set up because of some problems but will hopefully be fixed and set up again soon. Edited by: N McRae at: 2/19/02 12:18:54 am

Bonzai Joe

Why don't you just download Stunts 1.1 at www.kalpen.de?