News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Closed track

Started by roywiegerinck, January 21, 2002, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeBismarck

I am not happy with those kind of driving, how i used it this month, but this is not an apologize, because it?s fast.

Maybe there is a solution to prevend such situations in future.

Zak could make a rule, that forbids using the mysterious fast 6-gear of a car for more than x (for example x=5s) Seconds.

So it were possible to use it for some special stunts and "SHORT" Shortcuts, but it were not possible to drive the full track with that Superspeed and reaching such Times.

It?s a manageable rule, but every rule makes a thing more complex (look in Formula 1, many many rules, but without them there would be anarchy).  

On the other hand let?s look what the next month will bring. Maybe all the discussions will have an end because of the other Characteristic of the track. Nobody can be strong on ALL kind of tracks. (look again in Formula 1 , every TopTeam have it?s Track-Affectations)

Argammon

There is no need for a new rule.

Since there are only very few cars AND very few tracks where driving with 'power gear' is possible it's nothing to worry about.

We have 11 cars and only few of them have a power gear + one of those few cars must be driven on a track which allows power gear use.

As you said everyone has strong and weak points.

I tend to find the perfect way using the power gear,most others don't.But others overuse replay handling a lot more than I do.

Every month track is different and everyone should be happy the tracks differ a lot from month to month.

Now you better go racing the default track or else you will wonder why I am a lot faster again  

Bonzai Joe

How do you know how much people use replay handling?

Argammon

It's pretty obvious if you take a look at the replay