News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Roy...... ( 1

Started by Argammon, February 09, 2002, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

IMO the 'previous' replays aren't really usefull at all.

Newbies need to use replay handling and to take a look at the map to find the best way...

I won't tell you my trick to do it bc it's my advantage and very few drivers know it.Actually I doubt anyone else does,they just might find the same way by driving for hours ...

The replays of this month might be usefull though.

I'm a bit disappointed the whole opposition is still hiding behind us in the scoreboard.

If you think you can win with a replay send in on last day you won't succeed :X *eg*

zaqrack

Hey people...

That`s what I work for? ? put them all up, and you can`t find them?   All the previous tracks are available, and from zct07 (if I remember good) there are the best three replays packed in too. Visit previous scores, and click simply on the pic of the track, if you need them.

Zak

roywiegerinck

Argammon : Why not a replay on the last day ?

It improves your change to win....I think.....

And you found a shortcut.... is it faster than Bismarck's time ?

don't tell me it's the loop at the end..  

Bonzai Joe

This is a competition, Argammon. It's all about winning. If you like to send in all your good replays in the middle of the month, feel free to do so, it'll surely make things easier for the rest of us   But I fully understand if some people want to try to win in other ways than just driving well. One of these ways is to send in your replay at the last minute.

Regards

BZJ

RuiFigueiredo

Can't download the file   At least today, I'll try again tomorrow..

btw i can't get my 1.29.00 better. oh well  

Argammon

Rui:

Are you sure you used replay handling?

Visit the driving school to check out how.

If you want a good time you to save at least 1 time every 20-30 seconds you drove and reload frequently...

Do you see the last loop? Try not to drive it but jump to the left...

you might get wet the 1st few tries... just be patient and you will land on the road....

RuiFigueiredo

Of course I use rep handling :P

and the last loop is actually the only trick I know in the track... :P

well gotta practice more I guess   tnx anyway!

DukeBismarck

Rui, have you checked the correct pressure of your tires?

It's important to get 1 till 2 seconds.