News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

About sending in replays last day ( 1

Started by Argammon, March 01, 2002, 09:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

It's bad for those reasons:

1)You have no clue what time is good and which time is not good.I for example only raced a quick timer because there wasn't and decent time on the scoreboard.

2)Replays may get lost..I've no idea if Zak simply forgot to add my time or if the replay got lost on my or his part.EIther way it sucks.

Either way I'm not going to play on with the disgusting 1.20...

zaqrack

I didn`t receive it, today I`ll update the scoreboards, but I`ll make some restrictions too.  

Bonzai Joe

1. This is a competition. It is about winning. Disgusting tricks like shortcuts and sending in replays late are an important part of it.

2. If it's so bad, then why do you do it?

Cheers

Argammon

I can't believe it.I promise I send it in time!

I send a 2nd mail to Zak questioning him what happened but no reply again.What's the problem?

Ok we have 2 choices now:

1)I resend the time,thus others might not like it because they could think I would take the 'replays' from Roy or Bonzai into account...

All I can say I didn't I already found the shortcut way before Bismarck send in his time.

2)Zak removes the 1.20.xx time from the scoreboard because it unfairly spoils my average ranking.

What do you want Zak?

juank 23

i think that there is a big gap between the pipsqueaks that send the times the last day, because they have all the chance of win, the ones who send times all the month dont know whats the real situation, i think that kimosabi zak should create some kind of rule, to prevent this, happy birthday to your page zak

Anonymous

...what do you want???

You say that sending replays on the last day is disgusting. So, why didn?t you send your replay two or three days before the end of the month?

And of course it would be not legally, if Zak adds you now to the scoreboard with a better time. There are clear rules, you have to send in your rpl before the end of the month. Maybe you did, but it can also be a swindle of yours. We don?t know and so there?s no possibility to judge in this case.

My suggestion is: Keep your 1:20,65, and send in your rpl earlier the next time. Otherwise people will start to call you a bad looser...

P.S.: Please read the reaction of the ISA to this case in the ISA-Competition folder too.

roywiegerinck

That you know the shortcut, that doesn't matter.

What matter's is that you know our time. You could improve a few .10 secs and take some of the other pipsqueaks points.

zaqrack

No reply?

Man, I have to go to the university sometimes too.  ))

Argammon

roywiegerinck

Hi "honest"   Argammon,

Pershing and I cheat that way ?, ....... hmmmmzz, I don't understand, please specify..... :S

What I mean by no time, is that I had not much time to drive...... I managed to create a few ours in the "early morning"

BTW, can you send the 1.02.80. I'd love to see it.......

First see..........then believing  

Anonymous

I?m just having the same opinion Roy has.

My e-mail:  pershingII@gmx.at

to Roy:  

Argammon

Pershing and I cheat that way ?, ....... hmmmmzz, I don't understand, please specify..... :S

I guess you and Pershing don't ever understand what I'm writing.

Ok I cut the sentence to pieces so everyone can understand it,right?

Q:I am disappointed about pershing and Roys replay,

A:This should be easy to understand but it contained a typo: not replay but reply  

Q:if you would cheat that way I wouldn't!!!

I'm basically saying that you make the impression you would 'cheat' the way you accused me to cheat  

Anonymous

Hey Argammon,

do you think I?m god??? How should I know that you mean reply when you write replay. It seems you looked up the wrong word in the dictionary. It?s like that:

replay: Spiel: wiederholen

Sport: Wiederholungsspiel

TV, oft in Zeitlupe: Wiederholung

reply:  antworten

erwidern

Maybe you don?t understand German too, and so you thought you have a chance of 50% to get the right word. But then you saw that replay has more meanings (3) than reply (2), and so you took replay, because then you had a chance of 60% to get the right word...  

Argammon

You are just being stupid now Pershing.

I already mentioned it was a typo!!!

Look at your keyboard!

The A is right above the Y and I accidently hit the A and the Y.

And no,you don't need to be 'god'! the meaning was clear if you had tried to understand the context.

Bonzai Joe