News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Track of May (zct14)

Started by ZakKrack, May 01, 2002, 12:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

That seems to be an interesting one. I like slow tracks. But with the Jaguar? The Jaguar is for speedy tracks!!!

When will we have to drive a track WITHOUT water?

Shortcuts will be available, I think Zak's 1:39 contained a shortcut. It's impossible with staying on the road during the whole track. Or not?

Bonzai, your analysis?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Bonzai Joe

I don't know if there is a shortcut, but 1.39 is possible without a shortcut. You may have to jump a loop or two, but it's not that hard to go under 1.40. About the review, I'll be gone from today at 4PM until Sunday. So I'll wr?te the replay on sunday, I promise, KILL ME IF I DON'T!!

DukeBismarck

You can count on that bonzai, i already cleaning my sword.    

zaqrack

I just want to tell, that I welcome comments, reviews, articles from every driver, I`ll rename the graphs section to "articles" in 5 min, and put up another one written by me, so if you write anything about anything I`d be glad to put it on the site...

Zak

CTG

I agree with Bonzai Joe, because my time is better and better every day, and in a week I will drive faster than 1:40. And i use automatic gear-lever...  

ben snel

will be under 1:30

if Roy has time, he will do that, so will I, and Bonzai, etc

CTG

Ben, I don't think so! If you (or anybody else) can do it it would be a little wonder. As for me, the winning time will be 1 or 2 secs better than now. Or is there any trick on this track? I found only one of them at the and of the track.  

Guys, I think I can do that 1:30, so a winning drive will be about 1:26-1:27. Or have my skills improved a lot since March? We'll see it. CTG, you won't score.

629.09 km

CTG

I've already scored in December. Not here, but I think you remember it...   And that was more important for me!

CTG

Have you tried both of the two transmission types on ZCT14? How much could be the difference between them?

roywiegerinck

I think that the difference will be 4 secs. or so, because in the air parts of this track, you can shift to a higher gear with manual transmission

Today I did Roy Wiegerinck's famous loop/pipe jump. It was soooo easy, took 5-10 minutes without sound. I did a ridiculous 1.26.... ooops, my time was 1.31 two years ago....

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Ben, I don't think so! If you (or anybody else) can do it it would be a little wonder. As for me, the winning time will be 1 or 2 secs better than now. Or is there any trick on this track? I found only one of them at the and of the track.  
<i></i>

Gutix, 1:11... No comments for my former prediction ability :D

alanrotoi

20 years since I joined zakstunts. 20 years since zct14. 20 years of the rotoichallenge.

This was my first competition race ever.

https://youtu.be/FdrtEcMqO-4