News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Site design ver 3.0

Started by ZakKrack, May 02, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Ok, It`s the third one in 14 months.   It`s much more simple and clean than the previos one, it may look a bit less unique, but it`s a great advantage, because:

1. site download time is less.

2. it`s MUCH easier to update this one.

How do you like it?

I dreamed the layout one night, I knew I`ll use this green, but that purple popped in in the last minute.  

Zak

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Better and more beautiful site now. Congratulations.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Bonzai Joe

I really like it. Both colours are nice, especially the green one. Also, it is great that you can now access all parts of the site from the main page. The font is nice, but a bit messy.  

al il professore

yes good site. I particularly love the from the homepage you get every thing. But it is slow, i think you work on it, and it isn't updated when youre on holidays ;-) but you deserve holidays too...

btw i put a link to your forum and your chat from my site... I think that they could become central places in the next weeks, People can gather here until we create a central stunts portal...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.