News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sziget Festival

Started by Anonymous, June 28, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Who will be at the Sziget Fesztival in Budapest???

I will be there on 31st July, because 'The Cure' will play a gig on the Pepsi Stage (21:30). I am also planning to make sightseeing in Budapest. Can you recommend something?  

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I don't have enough money to spend a few days on Sziget Fesztiv?l. With my friends we're planning to spend a day on Hegyalja Fesztiv?l (it's like the other it isn't as famous as Sziget, and without The Cure, but with great Hungarian punk bands like Alvin ?s a m?kusok). And on Sziget there's people wouldn't be allowed to attend Sziget like b*tches of discos and dirty rappers.

In the city: enjoy the sights of the beautiful Hungarian women, but keep the distance, because they're b*tches (just look at their clothes). When you're in the inner city, visit Egyetem Square, and from there, Papn?velde Street: that's the place where Usrin, CTG and me struggled for 4 years. And visit Margitsziget, I think that's a really good place. Ask Usrin and CTG for more, they're still in Budapest.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

I can recommend you a good place to sleep, because I live within 4 bus stops from that "Sziget", so if you haven`t got a good place, you`re welcome, but please contact me in time in this case.

...but only if you aren`t drunk as hell.  ))

Zak

Anonymous

This would be very, very cool!!! I promise that I won't drink a lot, because I will go there with a friend of mine who doesn't likes alcohol much. In a few days our plans to go to Budapest will be more realistic and then I will contact you per e-mail. Of course (no matter where I sleep) it would be cool if we will meet. Let's talk about it in a few days... and thanx very much for your offer!   I will remember about it.  

zaqrack

Hi!

I`ll try to remember to keep free that day.  

When it`s clearer send an email about your timetable, and I`ll find out how to do this thing.

Anybody else? We could have a great Stunts-meeting, Hungary isn`t that far. And Hungarian drivers too! I can make the whole flat empty if you want, so we`d have enough space.  

And I could also get 3-4 computers, so the first real-time competition could be held. 10 mins to do your best, or a jury behind you to prevent replay handling. Would be cool  ))